Chapter One Hundred and Fifty Two

About this point, Jiang Ningbao also felt helpless.

It seemed that the ominous energy would accompany the duke for a lifetime.

Duke Ding was not bothered, he had gotten used to the existence of the ominous energy.

Old Madam Xie took a deep breath and calmed her erratic beating heart, asking carefully.

"Ningbao, you mean that A'Heng will be like normal people with the red sandalwood Buddhist bracelet suppressing the rest of the ominous energy, right?"

Old Servant Huang stood beside and waited for Jiang Ningbao's answer nervously.

"That's right, mother." Jiang Ningbao nodded with a smile.

Old Madam Xie was so moved and almost cried in happiness. She suddenly thought of the words of the high monk, then stared deeply at Jiang Ningbao, enlightened.

"So that's how it is, so that's how it is."

No wonder the high monk said that if A'Heng found his destined person, A'Heng would have a long life and many children and grandchildren.

Because only Ningbao could lessen the ominous energy on A'Heng.

Old Madam Xie happily pulled Jiang Ningbao's hand and patted, "Ningbao, I will entrust A'Heng to you." Then, she turned and looked at her tall and handsome son, beating at him a little.

"A'Heng, don't bully Ningbao, got it?"

"Mother, don't worry. Ningbao is my wife, I will be good to her in my life." Duke Ding Xie Heng glanced at his little wife and guaranteed with a solemn face.

Jiang Ningbao was happy in her heart and gave a bright smile to Duke Ding.

Old Madam Xie smiled in gratification.

Xie Jingyi watched this scene and his thin lips unconsciously pursed tight, faintly feeling that he was surplus.

Perhaps adopting was not a correct decision.

"You must be tired from yesterday. Both of you go back and rest, we will eat lunch together at noon." Old Madam Xie hurried with a smile.

Jiang Ningbao and Duke Ding left Thriving Joy Hall.

Back at the courtyard, Jiang Ningbao decided to sleep enough.

It was their honeymoon so it was obvious that Duke Ding would accompany her and rest.

Inside Thriving Joy Hall, the incense wafted.

Old Madam Xie's face was full of smiles and tasted the tea in a good moon. Old Servant Huang saw the old madam so happy and her heart was also happy. But not even ten minutes later, Old Madam Xie held back her smile and sighed.

"A'Heng's Buddhist bracelet won't last much longer."

Old Servant Huang was stunned and couldn't help saying, "Old madam, you can ask the high monk in Clear Water Temple to make another Buddhist bracelet."

Old Madam Xie went silent.

If it was possible, she would've long gone to Clear Water Temple and would not delay until now. A'Heng's Buddhist bracelet was special, one of a kind.

Fortunately, her daughter-in-law Ningbao could decrease the ominous energy and a few days later, without the Buddhist Bracelet suppressing the ominous energy, A'Heng would be the same at most, normal people couldn't get near.

This was already the best result.

Old Madam Xie told herself silently, don't be greedy.

On the other side, Xie Jingyi brought the ink box to his courtyard and took out the plum ink inside, but after seeing the words carved on the ink tablet, his handsome face flashed with flabbergasted.

This ink tablet was actually the one his mother gave out as a gift for saving her.

Now it went back to his hand in that manner.

Xie Jingyi stared at the words on the ink tablet. Thinking of the word 'conscience', a trace of guilt flashed at the base of his eyes.