Chapter One Hundred and Four

Jiang Ningbao laughed in her heart. Oldest uncle also had days like this. A pity that the time her oldest uncle fainted was not long. Suddenly fainting and suddenly waking up, the novel only wrote a few lines about it. Jiang Ningbao also did not know why. Perhaps there was a provocation, but her pair of beautiful eyes revealed a trace of fear, "Grandmother, then won't this say that Sir Zhang, he.....he....."

"Shut up." Old Madam Jiang bellowed with a sinking face. At the same time, she gestured for the servants in the hall to get out, only leaving her trusted servant, Hong Xing.

"Fourth girl, in the nightmare you had, did you really not see when your oldest uncle will wake up?" Old Madam Jiang stared at Jiang Ningbao's expression and her gaze flashed when she saw the embedded night pearl on the golden hairpin.

It's actually a night pearl.

Duke Ding really was generous.

Once she thought that his granddaughter was Duke Ding's fiancee, Old Madam Jiang's face softened a lot.

Jiang Ningbao shook with a scared expression, "No, granddaughter only saw the big snake turning into Sir Zhang and was scared and woke up. Grandmother, don't worry. The sky will help ones who are worthy. Oldest uncle will wake up."

Fourth girl did not hide anything.

Old Madam Jiang's face became darker and her heart became more panicked and angry. If her son did not wake up, the position of Changning Count would fall on her oldest grandson. Between her son and grandson, her son was closer and more filial. Her grandson leaned more on his mother, Madam Zhang.

Once she thought of Madam Zhang, she immediately thought of Monk Gao in Clear Water Temple. Old Madam Jiang's body shook. Her son fainted so suddenly and the doctors could not find the reason, this was obviously the doing of an evil entity.

"Hong Xing, quick, quickly prepare the carriage to send the oldest master to Clear Water Temple."

Jiang Ningbao saw Old Madam Jiang's face suddenly changing and anxiously sending her oldest uncle to Clear Water Temple. She immediately understood that Old Madam Jiang thought that the oldest uncle was bothered by an unclean thing.

"Fourth girl, you should go back."

Old Madam Jiang ordered Hong Xing and turned to look at this granddaughter. She waved her hand to let her leave, not even asking the three people who went with her to Queen Rui's flower admiring banquet.

It was obvious that Changning Count fainting made Old Madam Jiang unable to care about other things.

Going back to her own courtyard, Jiang Ningbao sat on the soft couch as she sipped her tea. Her mouth curved up and she exuded a happy aura.

Around fifteen minutes later, Jiang Ningbao, who had toured King Rui Residence's flower garden, felt sleepy and she yawned as she laid on the soft couch to take a short rest.

Chun Xi and Chun Le took a thin blanket and put it over their lady, and then they left with light steps.

Around an hour later, Jiang Ningbao opened her eyes and put aside the blanket. She looked spirited and healthy.

Chun Xi heard the movement in the room and took the fruits she had prepared as she entered the room. She put the fruits on the table and told her lady the shocking news.

"Lady, fifth lady and second young master have returned to the residence. I heard that Sir Zhang rescued a second legal daughter of the vice leader of the Ministry of Civil Personnel who was schemed by a concubine born sister. It seems that Sir Zhang would be the vice leader's son-in-law."

Jiang Ningbao ate a strawberry and her eyes flashed with surprise, "Zhang Zhan ruined the innocence of the second legal daughter of the vice leader?"

Chun Xi hesitated and said, "Should be. Lady, the news had spread. The second legal daughter of the vice leader of the Minister of Civil Personnel was given that kind of medicine by the concubine sister and coincidentally, Sir Zhang met her and immediately carried her to search for Queen Rui."

They had hugged, so there was no innocence.

Jiang Ningbao was surprised. Zhang Zhan would be that lucky.....but this guy was full of schemes. He acted as a gentleman and carried the lady who was given that kind of medicine to search for Queen Rui.

This was better than ruining the lady's innocence on spot and the vice leader would look at Zhang Zhan in a new light.

The news spread, Jiang Ningbao guessed, must be because when Zhang Zhan carried the lady to search for Queen Rui, he purposely took the long and crowdy road and let many people see it.

Zhang Zhan had a good calculation.

"I heard that after the second young master knew, he was very angry and ruined his room after he went back." Chun Xi was smiling when she said this. This second young master kept on trying to flirt with noble ladies in the flower admiring banquet but everyone ignored him. They took another road when they saw him.

After knowing Sir Zhang Zhan got a chance to rise up, he must be furious in his heart.

"Could it be that he does not know that the oldest uncle is not unconscious and still had the mood to ruin his room?" Jiang Ningbao's mouth twitched. This second male cousin's head was not that good.

Could it be that after studying so many books, he got broken?

Chun Xi shook her head, "This servant does not know this. But the old madam called the second young master to Golden Longevity Hall to be scolded."