Chapter Sixty Six

At this time, the wine shops and teahouses were the liveliest. Most of them were talking about Duke Ding's heir proposing to Anyuan Marquis Residence and they once more pitied Jiang fourth miss.

This moment, someone saw Duke Ding Xie Heng, who emitted a sharp and dense aura that made people avoid him, actually led the black clothed guards to escort an ordinary carriage. This elicit surprised reactions and they all stopped discussing as they were all curious who the person in the carriage was.

Jiang Ningbao deliberately opened half the curtain when the audience reached its peak and revealed half of her delicate and tenderly beautiful face. The one that got the most attention was the arm that opened the curtain.

Her white, delicate, and tender wrist had on a ruby bracelet and under the illumination of the sun, it faintly shone with red light.

"It's a noble girl."

The ones with sharp eyes saw this scene and let out exclamations. Duke Ding actually escorted a noble girl. What was the identity of the noble girl? The people in the wine shops and tea houses were all burst.

Who did not know that Duke Ding was a walking weapon and the bachelor all girls avoided?

Now that they witnessed Duke Ding personally escorting a noble girl, everyone lost interest in discussing about Heir Xie and Oldest Miss Yang's matter. They all stretched out their necks and rubbed their eyes, all wanting to clearly see who that noble girl was.

Some people followed behind secretly to see the excitement.

Being looked at by so many people far away did not cause any change on Duke Ding Xie Heng's handsome and cold face. Only when he thought of the words the little said about declaring ownership did a change occur.

The road passed by the market.

While the followers behind were growing.

Until the carriage stopped in front of the gates of Changning Count Residence, the people following behind became dumbstruck like chickens, so shocked that they could not form words for a long while. Who could tell them that this noble lady's identity was actually Changning Count Residence's young miss.....

They all thought of Jiang fourth miss at the same time.

This was hot news.

When Changning Count Residence's servants saw the familiar carriage, they were all shocked wide-eyes and they trembled. Duke Ding actually led the black clothed guards to escort the fourth miss back to the residence.....

This time, a pretty servant girl came down first to place a small stool and in the following, a graceful figure wearing a light blue dress appeared. With the help of the servant girl, she stepped on the stool to get down the carriage.

The girl was around sixteen to seventeen years old, wearing a light blue embroidered white magnolia dress and silently stood beside the carriage looking tender and beautiful. Her black hair contrasted her jade skin and she looked very charming.

"It's Jiang fourth miss!"

The ones who had seen Jiang Ningbao's face exclaimed and everyone knew that the noble lady Duke Ding escorted back was really Jiang fourth miss, making the crowd was in an uproar.

"Fourth lady, you're back." The servants in Changning Count Residence had their own discretion and the moment they say Jiang Ningbao went down the carriage, they greeted respectfully and bowed.

Jiang Ningbao nodded slightly and turned to stare at the men on the horse who wore dark purple long gowns. The bottom of her eyes flashed with a trace of slyness. From her sleeves, she took out the sutra and waved it as she flashed him a naughty smile. Her voice was sonorous and easy to the ear.

"Sir duke, thank you for the sutra you sent me. I like it very much."

"Also, today's lunch was very delicious."

Duke Ding Xie Heng's brows moved.

He noticed that aside from being gutsy, the little lady was also very sly. His heart had a premonition that after his mother went to the palace to ask for a marriage decree, his peaceful days would take off and won't return.

But he strangely looked forward to it.

The black clothed guards all secretly glanced at their master's cold and handsome face and then to Jiang fourth miss' beautiful and brilliant smile. They all thought that Jiang fourth miss was really.....really wanted to declare to the whole world how intimate her relationship was with the duke.

Chun Xi widened her eyes. She noticed that after breaking her engagement with Heir Xie, her lady seemed to have unleashed something. Her whole self became livelier and gutsy.

She did not know whether the third young master would be shocked or not when he saw the lady like this after coming back.

Chun Xi honestly preferred her lady like this.

Duke Ding Xie Heng realized that the gazes of the surrounding people were on the little lady and his sharp sword-like brows subconsciously knitted. A huge suppressant force suddenly coming down in torrents.

The surrounding people were shocked by this oppressive force and they all retracted their gazes with white faces and trembling knees as they wanted to run away.

How scary!

"It's not safe outside, let's enter first."

Duke Ding Xie Heng took back the ominous aura and his dark and cold voice seemed as if there was no warmth in it, but the people who were shocked could hear a trace of concern.

"Thank you for the duke's concern. Thank you for escorting me all the way, duke."

Jiang Ningbao's pair of eyes were shining like the stars. She once more waved the sutra and bowed with smiles. After that, she elegantly strode in small quick steps into the residence.

The servants guarding the gates had not snapped back.

But fourth lady had taken her servant girl Chun Xi and walked far away.