Chapter Twenty Seven

Being revealed by Jiang Ningbao like this.....Yang Shuqing's body trembled and her face changed. She looked at the smiling gentle girl in front of her in disbelief.

It turned out that Jiang fourth miss knew everything. She felt that she was an buffoon jumping around in front of her with no escape.

The old tree Jiang fourth miss said located in Western Capital's alley was the place she met Heir Xie while disguised as a man two years ago.

The day before yesterday, she met privately with Heir Xie and even mentioned that same old tree.

Remembering that she said that before the Plum Blossom Banquet, she did not know Heir Xie, Yang Shuqing's face was red and hot with embarrassment, wanting to jump in a hole.

Now, her face was gone.

Yang Shuqing's mental was good and she recovered a moment later. She glared at Jiang Ningbao and left in a hurry with her servants. Seeing her back, it was as if she was fleeing.

This meeting, Yang Shuqing and Jiang Ningbao part on bad terms.

Yang Shuqing left but Jiang Ningbao did not. She leisurely tasted the scarce Plum Blossom Wine alone in the room leisurely. Her brows indicated her happiness.

"Lady, are you throwing away all pleasantries with Miss Yang?" Chun Xi was in a trance as she asked. Why could she not understand what the miss was talking about? What old plum tree? It seemed that there was a big secret inside.

Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrow, "Didn't you see it too?"

Chun Xi's face was full of struggle. These past few days, her lady was composed, she thought that her lady did not mind it. Never would she thought that her lady was holding it in all these time. Her lady was too pitiful!

Then, Jinjiang Teahouse's manager came inside bringing a good news for Jiang Ningbao.

"Master, Old Madam Xie had went back to the residence. Our men found out that she seemed happy."

Jiang Ningbao's eyes flashed and she had a guess on the reason why. Now, she was no longer in the mood to relax in the teahouse. She carried Chun Xi back home in a hurry.

When her carriage left Jinjiang Teahouse, Yang Shuqing's carriage went out from another alley. Hearing to the news she just got, Yang Shuqing's face revealed a smile.

Duke Ding Residence, Thriving Joy Hall

Old Madam Xie did not think that going to the monastery to find Monk Gao would bring her such a pleasant surprise. Jiang fourth miss and her son's eight characters were a perfect match!

"If I had known that Jiang fourth miss suits my son much earlier, it would be great." Old Madam Xie sipped her tea and could not help felt a bit greedy.

"Old madam, it's not too late now." Old servant Huang smiled.

Old Madam Xie also smiled.

"That's right. It's not too late. Wait after the heir annulled this engagement, I will send people to propose."

"Old madam, have you asked the duke's opinion?" Old servant Huang was stunned. She did not think that the old madam would be this anxious to take in Jiang fourth miss.

Old Madam Xie's mind was filled with her son's cold and handsome face. She shook her head and sighed, "It's useless asking him. We better take the initiative."

Old servant Huang, "....."

"Old madam, Jiang fourth miss' and the duke's eight characters are compatible, but the duke's ominous energy, normal female could not get close to....." Old servant Huang was still worried and reminded.

Old Madam Xie was stunned and she rubbed the space between her brows. Once she knew that Jiang fourth miss' eight characters were compatible with her son's, she was so happy that she forgot her son's special constitution. She frowned.

"That's right. How could I forget?"

"Old madam, why don't you find the right time to let the duke and Jiang fourth miss to meet in private and see the outcome. Or you can invite Jiang fourth miss to the monastery and let Monk Gao see her?"

Old servant Huang suggested.

Old Madam Xie heard this and felt that old servant Huang was reasonable, so she nodded. "Alright, let's do it that way. I heard Butler Zhao said that the heir and Changning Count Residence had agreed on the compensation and will officially cancel the engagement tomorrow. Is this true?"