Chapter 31 ~ Unravel

AN: Here's the second chapter of the week~ Oh and I will be entering University on the 17th so chapters releases might slow down to one chapter a week so yeah. Wish me luck 'cause this week was just orientation and I'm already tired... Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you~

"Alex?"

At the call of their master, Alex and Freya was freed from the frozen state they were in.

"No no no, what are you talking about master? You are clearly way stronger than me. How can I teach you?"

"That's right darling! You are way stronger than this philanderer! Why would you ask him to teach you?!"

"Excuse me, philanderer!?"

"Vyra! Charlotte too?! Did you agree with darling when he said he wanted this womanizer to teach him?!"

"You're ignoring me?!"

"No! Of course not! I also think that master was way stronger than this flirt. I, myself, was surprised when master said it too..."

Charlotte who was now hiding behind Vyra after Freya called them out nodded at Vyra's statement.

"But master insisted. He said that compared to this lecher, master's sword techniques pale in comparison."

"...Isn't their impression of me degrading?"

"Darling, is that true?!"

"It's true."

"But Darling is stronger than him right?"

"In a real fight, I do believe I will win. However that was because I could overwhelm him with magic. In a pure clash of sword skills, I will lose."

"..."

Freya was very unhappy. However, she did understand the logic behind Leon's decision. She did, but she couldn't accept it. In her eyes, Leon was the strongest individual and the man she loves with all her heart. There was no way Alex could be stronger than her darling. However, after Leon said it to her in all seriousness while looking straight at her eyes, she had no choice but to accept it. As a servant and, more importantly, as a woman, she wanted to respect the decision of the love of her life.

"I understand."

She turned towards Alex and grab a hold of his collar.

"Okay, listen up now. Darling has gone out of his way to call you and asked you to teach him sword skills. I'll back off for now since I did owe you a favor for asking darling to call me and I want to respect darling's decision. However... If you don't give it your best... You understand right?"

Freya glared intensely at Alex who's nodding repeatedly while sweating buckets now.

However, a beauty's face would stay beautiful no matter what expression she wears which holds true towards Freya. Though, the holy aura around her turned dark and became incredibly menacing.

Looking at her, Rafael and Mia thought of the same thing.

Just like teacher... The more beautiful the woman, the scarier she is when she's mad.

-------------------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------

"Then, I'm counting on you Alex."

"Yes! I will do my best to teach you everything I know master. I'm honored that you evaluate me that highly."

"Ah, Alex. Do you mind if I join to?"