Chapter 112.1 ~ Misteltein (1)

AN: And thus, starts another semester T_T Managed to get this long chapter done during the holiday though~! How long? Hint, this is only part one XD 

Hope you guys enjoy this update~!!! I wish you all a great week ahead of you~!!! Love y'all~!

It was the day of Misteltein's grand opening ceremony.

Carriages after carriages were coming towards a large, luxurious building near the border of the noble's district.

The commoners who lived near it wondered what was happening. The carriages were not mere carriages, they are all carriages of middle and high ranked nobles! It was the first time they've seen this many nobles coming to one place near the commoner's district.

On the main street, many people stopped and watched as luxurious carriages kept coming one after another. Many nobles wearing beautiful and elegant clothing, as if they were attending a banquet, alighted from them and entered the new building.

"H-Hey, isn't this the tenth carriage already? Just what's happening?"

"I-I don't know. But they all seemed to go to that building that's just been recently renovated right?"

"Ah, that large abandoned building? I was very surprised when I see it turn into this expensive-looking place. How could they turn that abandoned building into this in just a few weeks?"

People chattered, discussing the strange phenomenon that's been happening since this morning.

"Hey, did you know? I heard this building is bought by Crimson Lightning."

"Crimson Lightning?! You mean the [Dark Hero]'s adventurer party?!"

"Yeah!"

"But why would they buy it? Their headquarters is the mansion given to the [Dark Hero] by the king right?"

As the brown-haired man wondered about the question asked by the man with a hat, an old shop owner who came out to watch joined in their conversation and answered it.

"It's the new shop of the [Dark Hero]."

"What? Old man, you know something?"

"Hah... It's harder not to know about it when you're a merchant living in the royal capital you know? Though it's understandable why regular citizens wouldn't know about it."

"What do you mean, old man?"

"Just like I said, the [Dark Hero] is opening a shop. Today is the grand opening."

"Really?! I just know about it..."

"Yeah. Do you see that large sign up top?"

The two man looked up and saw the sign.

"M-Misteltein! It really is Leon Misteltein's, the [Dark Hero]'s shop. Damn, it's so luxurious. I thought it was a high-ranked noble's shop. I never would've expected it to be the legendary [Dark Hero]'s shop at all."

"I-It could be someone else using his name to open it you know?"

"You idiot. Who would dare use the hero of Arcland's name, especially the [Dark Hero]."

"R-Right..."

"Do you know what they would sell, old man?"

"I don't know exactly, but I heard it would be something incredible. And it's not limited to nobility. Even commoners could go and buy their products. That's why they opened it here, right in between the noble and commoner's district."