Chapter 80.1 ~ Lily's Day

AN: Just done with one exam yesterday and another one tomorrow... My soul is drained... Writing this chapter helps though. More fluff chapters to come~! Hope you guys have a good day. If not, then I hope this helps just like how it helped me~

After coming to an agreement, it was decided that Leon will have a date with them once every two days in the order of Lily, Vyra, Freya, Aria, then Iris, each with a span of one day.

Since Aria and Iris haven't thought of what they wanted to do with Leon on their dates, they chose to go after Lily, Vyra and Freya. They said that although they can't wait to go on a date with Leon, which Vyra had explained to them what a date is, they wanted to make their first date special and thus spend time carefully thinking about it.

Leon thought to himself to use the days between them to go to the palace's library and read books about the magic system in the world and also testing his skills with blacksmithing.

The things in his list to make was necklaces for his friends, which would give them resistances to debuff statuses, cast <<Lightning Armor>> and a passive <<Magic Dispersion Shield>>, and a new sword to see if he could create a weapon beyond divine class weapons in Grandeur Fantasia.

After hearing about it when the six return to Leon's room and hang out with the rest of Crimson Lightning, Charlotte also wanted to spend a whole day with Leon.

"Leon, let's go to town and look for sweets~"

Leon couldn't reject his sweet and cute little sister, especially when she's looking at him with that cute upturned crimson eyes. There was no reason for him to turn down her wish so he accepted it immediately.

"Okay, let's go look for sweets together Char."

"Uhn!"

Charlotte immediately went and sit on her rightful spot, on Leon's lap, with a delighted expression. Vyra, Iris, Alex and Rafael were invited to join the knight's training today so it was only Lily, Freya, Charlotte, Aria and Leon in Leon's room.

Leon was also invited to join but he wanted to start on making the item which could give the user high resistance to debuffs, passively casting a <<Magic Dispersion Shield>> and cast <<Lightning Armor>> at least twice using the magic stone from the behemoth for his friends.

As for now, he was only starting to make a blueprint and concept in his head while chatting with Lily, Freya, Charlotte and Aria.

-------------------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Leon woke up earlier than usual. Today was the day Leon would have a date with Lily and she wanted to start early in the morning, even before they had breakfast.

Leon prepared and dressed himself as nicely as possible. He washed up more carefully than usual when he bathed and wore a jet black collared shirt which was looked better than his normal clothes.

Although he had been to a date with Lily and the others, he felt a tickling sensation of nervousness in him and wanted to make sure that he looks good in front of his beloved.

Leon waited for Lily near the entrance of the royal garden. Apparently Lily had asked Aria for permission to reserve the garden until breakfast which would be in a few hours. Leon didn't know what Lily wanted to do after that but she definitely has a plan based on her excitement.