Chapter 80.2 ~ Lily's Day

AN: Sorry for the slightly late update >_<! Final exams, pain, and suffering from studying. Honestly, calculus is draining my body, mind, and soul right now... Hope you guys enjoy the chapter~!

After a while, Leon woke up pleasantly. He turned his head towards Lily and saw her sleeping as well.

She was sleeping so peacefully which made him not want to disturb her. In addition, he wanted to stare at her face a little longer. However, after a while, he realised that her breasts were in his line of sight since he was still laying on her lap.

He felt conflicted, trying to decide whether or not to get up so he could watch her sleeping figure or stay as to not wake Lily up.

His head moved up and down as he deliberated. After a few moments, Lily woke up with a cute yawn.

"...Ah, when did I feel asleep?"

She start rubbing her eyes and looked at Leon to found out that he was awake, staring back at her.

"Good morning Lily. I'm sorry if I wake you."

"I-It's fine. Good morning, Leon."

Lily start stroking Leon's head again instinctively.

"Lily, I've asked you before if you want to learn telepathy right?"

"Yes?"

"I think I've found a method to teach you. Do you want to try it?"

"Y-Yes! Gladly!"

"Then let's start practicing after breakfast okay?"

"Uhn! Thank you so much, Leon!"

Lily smiled radiantly, incredibly happy and excited at the thought of being able to talk with Leon telepathically. It wasn't much due to its utility but due to how romantic it is. Being able to talk heart to heart with the person you love whenever from wherever you are, what a dream come true.

They talk for a few minutes more with Leon still on Lily's lap. After a while, Charlotte called Leon through telepathy and told him that breakfast is ready. Lily and Leon walked to the dining room holding hands with interlocking fingers.

-------------------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------

"My my! It seems that our little Lily had a great time with her sweetheart huh~"

"Hah~ She grew up so fast~"

Mia and Rafael saw Leon and Lily, holding hands with interlocking fingers, right after they entered the dining room and teased them while smiling widely. Charlotte, Freya, Vyra, Alex, Aria and Iris were also smiling at them.

Too embarrassed to say anything in return, Lily held her head down in embarrassment while Leon smiled wryly.

After they finished breakfast, Leon told his friends about wanting to teach Lily telepathy. Of course he plans on teaching Mia and Rafael as well but he wanted to teach Lily first. Not only did he needed to try whether or not he could teach it to others and Lily's magical talent could increase the success of Lily learning it, he wanted to teach Lily's first because he wanted her to learn it as quick as possible. He didn't want Lily to feel left out since he could talk telepathically with Freya and Vyra. And on that same note, he was thinking of teaching Aria and Iris as well.