Chapter 107.2 ~ Liberation

AN: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a nice day or night wherever you are~!!!!

Once they got their instructions, the five split up and immediately head towards their targets' location.

Leon had cast <<Tailwind>> and <<Silent Move>> onto everyone, allowing them to move very swiftly and silently.

The moment Leon arrive on the Northside of the base, he immediately located the group of guards that were patrolling. Two of the four were holding up a simple wooden torch, making it very easy for Leon to locate and even see their appearance.

They walked slowly, but it didn't seem due to alertness. They seemed to be weary and weak. There were dark circles under their eyes and they seemed to barely have any energy to hold their weapons, let alone fight.

The objectives of this mission were to save the slaves and capture the slave traders and their guards. Usually, it would be much harder to capture and neutralize someone silently, rather than kill. Although Leon could do it effortlessly, it was still riskier to try and capture a resisting opponent silently. However, in this case, Leon could simply knock them out by chopping their necks with his hand swiftly.

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

All four guards fell limply to the ground without any much of a sound and Leon caught both torches before they fall to the ground and possibly burn the dried leaves on the ground. Although Leon could extinguish them quickly and they were quite far from the base, the smoke might still be able to reach the guards who were guarding the slave traders at the center of the base and alert them.

Meanwhile, Alex had also neutralized his targets by hitting them in their pressure points, making them faint before they even know what happened. Silverio was also able to neutralize his targets safely using the hilt of his dagger.

Vyra's targets were similarly dealt with and they all have successfully neutralized all the parameter guards in less than a minute.

They all tied up the guards to a large tree to prevent them from escaping then head towards the center of the base. Although it was highly unlikely they would wake up before Leon and the others finished the operation, they wanted to make sure all of them were captured and pay for their crimes.

Freya headed inside the cave and found all 36 of the slaves chained down to a peg that was deeply stabbed into the ground. They could've easily lifted the peg from the ground, however, all of them were in no condition to do even that. All of them were malnourished, beaten up and their eyes seemed to be lifeless.

Even the slightest sound of Freya's light footsteps scared the younger ones and alerted the older ones.

Most of them were young females, ranging from about 10 to 25 years old. While the rest of the slaves were males with a wider age gap with the oldest one being 29. The females were most likely turned into slaves to become sex slaves, considering their age and appearance, while the older males were most likely sold to become labor slaves.

She frowned at the state they were in. All of them reminded her of Yuki's condition when they found him, and there were also female children as young as him who was also in such a horrible state. However, she replaced her frown with a gentle, calming smile, and spoke as gently as possible.