Chapter 85.1 ~ Party Plan

AN: Hope you enjoy this one~ Next chapter will be a long one, long enough to make me consider dividing it into 4 parts XD! But let's see next week :D ~

A week has passed since the Royal Dagger Ceremony.

The mansion gifted by his majesty was done being renovated and Crimson Lightning started moving in the day after the ceremony.

Aria and Iris felt disappointed and sad when they got the news. But then, his majesty gave them permission to visit Leon and the others whenever they wanted.

Immediately, the two girls jumped in delight and excitement and told Leon they'd come over in two days.

Leon noticed a wink from the king, and realised that his guess was true. The King had been planning on letting Aria and Iris visit or even stay over at Leon's place since the time he decided to give him a mansion.

There were still many things to do before they'd be ready to entertain guests. But the girls immediately agreed to it and even let them stay over whenever and however long they want.

Freya was especially adamant about having a strategy meeting on how to get into Leon's pants, causing the other four of his lovers to blush and went into their own fantasies.

Fortunately, Leon didn't hear that part.

Although the mansion was haunted and abandoned, it was still an incredibly luxurious mansion. In addition to the improvement on top of the renovation his majesty made, it became something beyond luxurious for adventurers like Leon and his friends.

But considering the king also intended for his daughter to visit them frequently, it wasn't that surprising for Leon and Alex.

Freya also wasn't surprised. Rather, she was satisfied with how perfectly luxurious and beautiful mansion was to be her and her darling's love nest.

Vyra also considered this mansion suitable to accommodate the most important man in her life. Meanwhile Charlotte didn't care about the size of the mansion. As long as she could be with Leon and cuddle with him often, such thing didn't matter to her.

Mia, Rafael and Lily, on the other hand, had a tough time believing that they're going to be living here from now on.

"...T-This... We... Here?"

"What in the world..."

"A-Amazing..."

It took them a while before snapping out of their daze and started settling into their rooms.

There were already maids, butlers, knights, and gardeners assigned to take care of Crimson Lightning and the mansion. Their numbers total 25.

At first, Leon was incredibly apprehensive about them. But apparently, they were all people who have been cleared by Aria's <<Unravel>> as being honest and hardworking people.

Although not completely, Leon was able to lower his suspicion on them. In addition to them being cleared by Aria, it would be very helpful to have them take care of the place while Leon and the others were too busy to do so.

Lloyd, the head butler, and Lisa, the head maid, were apparently two of the most skilled servants in the palace and were highly trusted by the King and Aria herself.