Chapter 93.1 ~ Exaggerated Summoning

AN: Hah... A lot of things going on with UNI. I want to write for Mahouka, Tensei Slime, Code Geass and Tomboyish Princess, but it's getting pretty hectic. Grandeur Fantasia is my top priority right now, and I'm trying my hardest to keep the quality up. I hope you guys enjoy this~! Have a nice day/night wherever you are!

...It's so warm.

A soft, warm and comfortable sensation enveloped the whole body of a jet-black haired young man. It was the most comfortable Yuuki had ever felt in his entire life. It was as if he was sleeping on clouds.

Is this heaven...?

He couldn't help but wonder. After all, he never felt this relaxed and relieved.

But suddenly, a warm, dazzling light seemed to pull him out of his sleep.

...Hm? W-Where is this...

Yuuki slowly opened his eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling. No, there were two ceilings? He was sleeping on a bed in the most luxurious room he had ever seen. It was even more beautiful than his imaginations of rich people's room.

The bed had pillars on its four corners and it's own ceilings. It was very strange, but is still very beautiful.

But what he was most surprised was the fact that he's still alive. No, more than that, he felt full of energy. He looked around his body and found no bruises, slash wounds,

D-Did he... H-Healed me...?

Moreover, what adorned his body wasn't rags anymore. The black, cotton pajamas was the nicest and most comfortable clothes he had ever wear in his life. It must've been very expensive which made him worried for dirtying it.

Tears started to stream down his eyes. He remembered the warm hand that took his hand before he fainted.

That hand not only gave him warmth. He was given one more chance to live. One more chance to have a family...

He hugged himself. No, he was hugging the clothes he was wearing. It was something so precious to him. He knew he would have to return it after washing it thoroughly. But at least for now, he wanted to hold it close to him. The first item he received from his savior.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door, causing him to flinch in fear and immediately cower in the corner of the room.

A middle-aged male with blonde hair in a butler's suit appear from behind the door. He was carrying a tray with a small bowl of soup and a cup of water as ordered by Leon. He looked around the room but didn't found the boy his lord picked up on the bed and search around the room.

He then found the boy balling up into the corner with his arms covering his head. He was trembling terribly, tears were streaming down his eyes and he was mumbling "Please don't hurt me..." repeatedly.

Lloyd put the tray on the table beside the bed and approached him but stopped a distance away from the boy as to not make him even more afraid.

"Forgive me for startling you. My name is Lloyd, the butler of this house and a servant of Lord Leon. I have brought you a meal as ordered by my master."

He bowed politely and adopted a gentle smile.

Yuuki peaked through his arms and spoke with a trembling and soft voice.