Chapter 119.1 ~ Night Date

AN: There's so much sugar in this chapter XD I think I'll have diabetes...

PS. Just watched Bakarina (Otome Game no Hametsu Flag) and I gotta say, would like them to slow down the pace, but considering what they want to do for 12 episodes, I get it. The art is very beautiful, and I finally got to see Bakarina speaking~!!! Can't wait for Mary, Sophia and Maria~~~!!!

A few days have passed since Misteltein's opening.

Despite that fact, there was still a long line of customers waiting to even get into the store, making it a very busy week for Misteltein's staff.

Leon expected that the number of customers should've decreased by now, so this was quite a surprise for him. It seems the nobles and merchants advertised his store more than he thought they would.

At this rate, the number of customers might decrease after a few more days or weeks. Thus, he, along with Freya, Vyra, Lily, Mia, Rafael, and the others decided to come and help Fina and the rest of the employees and crafters to keep up with the ongoing onslaughts of customers.

Fina felt very grateful for their kindness and consideration. Even though she had only taken up a few jobs before she was kidnapped, none of the place she worked in cared as much about their staff as Misteltein. Everyone in Misteltein were grateful for being given such an opportunity for working there.But she also felt like it would be a waste to waste such a learning experience.

The staff of Misteltein must experience handling this many customers themselves. After all, there would come a time when Leon and the others would be absent from Misteltein. So before that happens, they'd have to be as adaptable and skilled in handling at least this many customers.

When Fina, Eric, and a few others expressed their opinion, Leon couldn't help but get dumbfounded. It was the first time he had ever been requested by his subordinates to not help out and let them gain experience.

He told them that they are already beyond excellent, considering the duration of their training and experience, but at least for now when him and his friends still had plenty of free time, they'd help out.

Then after quite a long exchange between Leon and Fina, to which Mia, Rafael, and Lily sweatdropped to since it was the first time they've heard the subordinates demanding for their superiors to help out less, it was decided that Leon and his friends would limit their involvement in serving the customers. But as a compromise, Leon told Fina to make sure that everyone spent their break times to rest and refresh themselves as much as possible.

Currently, Leon was in his office along with Freya, Victoria, Vincent, and Charlotte. They've just finished discussing this week's sales report and customers' feedback, so now, they're just chatting over tea.

Usually, everyone will be hanging out in Leon's office. After all, Leon's place is always their designated location for hanging out. But this time, Lily was with Mia and Rafael in the staff's breakroom, chatting with the staff who were taking a break. Alex was currently helping Harold in his office, while Vyra stealthily observed over the security of her beloved master's store.

Freya served tea for everyone and they're now sitting on the couches in Leon's office. Charlotte sat on Leon's lap as she enjoyed an oatmeal raisin cookie that was served as snacks.