Chapter 36 ~ Special Feelings

AN: Here's the chapter for the week guys! Hope you enjoy it :D 

Oh, there's something I want to ask you guys. Would it be better if I separate chapters into parts? That way, I might be able to keep up the 2 chapters a week thing. What do you guys think? Please comment down below, and vote while you're at it ;) XD

Without further ado, here's the chapter!

"Th-Then! Please let me be your lover!"

"Eh?

Leon and Alex didn't expected Freya to confess her love at this moment. The plan was simply to let people witness their meeting so they could travel together without raising any questions. Or at least it was supposed to be.

Though slightly different, a love confession would achieve a similar effect. Even though that would mean other adventurers might also try to court members of Crimson Lightning. The fact that they would accept Freya and Alex into their party would spark a light of hope for people who wished to join the "heroes' party". The only difference was they would try to form a "romantic relationship" instead of "friendship".

Leon understood this. If they did become lovers now, it would become an evidence that forming romantic relationship would be more effective than trying to form friendship with Crimson Lightning. This would bring more troublesome people in the future. So, it would be better to reject her peacefully and drive it back towards the direction of 'friendship'.

Though receiving a confession from Freya did rattled Leon for a moment.

"I-I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

"I-I've fallen in love with you on first sight! My heart skipped a bit when I saw you and my body became hot. I've never felt this feeling before! I'm sure this is what you would call love! Therefore, please let me be your lover!"

"Uhm... Freya, I might be seen as a fool to not accept a confession from a beautiful woman such as yourself, but I think it would be better for us to get to know each other better before becoming lovers. That is why I think we should be friends first."

"Ah, of course! I would like to know more about you, Mr. Leon! It would be my pleasure to be your friend!"

Leon breath a sigh of relief after he manage to redirect the conversation. Alex was also incredibly relieved that they managed to move on even after Freya's major ad-lib.

"Please call me Leon, Freya. Ah Alex too, after our conversation, I feel we can truly get along. Let's be friends."

"Of course. I get a feeling we could get along too! Ah, our food has come. Let's eat."

"Wait, where's my share Alex?"

"Ah, I forgot to order it..."

"You useless... Excuse me, may I order the same thing as Leon?"

"O-Oh! Coming right up..."

It seemed even the owner was still perplexed after Freya's confession. No one blamed him though for letting it disturb his work, since everyone else were still in a panic. The males were screaming things like 'My Goddess...' and 'Why always him!?' and the like, while the women had sparkles in their eyes.

They thought if they confessed their love, they could also get along with Leon. After the three finished eating and were talking, a lot of women came up to Leon and confessing their love.

Though, Leon didn't even hint at forming a friendship and just said 'I'm sorry, but I cannot answer your feelings' and something along those lines to reject them. Even after the woman in front of them got rejected, the other still confessed their love without losing hope, causing this fiasco to go on for about an hour.