Chapter 53 ~ Leon's Ire

AN:  Hey guys! Here's the promised full chapter update XD!! Tell me in the comments below if you guys prefer one whole chapter updated once a week or one chapter divided into two for 2 updates a week in the comments below. In all honesty, I'd prefer two parts updated twice a week since I find it easier that way. But if you guys want it to be one whole chapter a week like this, please tell me in the comments by all means :D  Oh , don't forget to vote if you enjoy it XD!

Without further ado, enjoy the chapter~~~

"Le-Leon... D-Don't k-kill them o-okay?"

Leon didn't reply. He should have heard what Mia said even though she stuttered, but perhaps anger had completely disconnected him from reality. His eyes, which although colored crimson, was ice cold and were fixed on that crowd, filled with nothing but anger and disgust.

He walked with light steps, just like how he would walk normally. However, those were lighter steps than one would imagine from a walking disaster.

As he walked further away, Mia and the others seemed to be relieved off the pressure and was able to think logically again. They wanted to stop him but it was all too late as he had reached the crowd.

"Excuse me, I would like to have a word with that man."

With a calm yet icy voice, Leon said to the adventurer on the outermost of the crowd. As he walked, he was able to fortunately suppress his bloodlust and calmed himself down to an extent, thus not causing a mass panic from the crowd.

That man turned around and looked at Leon with a clearly annoyed expression. He was a large burly man with scars all over his body. His face was frightening, enough to make children wail in fear at the sight of him. Although it wasn't fair to judge people by their looks, the words he spout next confirmed Leon's first impression of him.

"What did you say, kid? If you don't want to get hurt, scram!"

From his speech, Leon was doubtful that he was an adventurer. It would be more believable if he was a thug or a thief. Somehow, he felt disgusted that such a man shared the same profession as him and his friends.

He didn't want to intimidate him and only wanted to have a talk with the displeasing man who was still spouting trash in the middle of this crowd. However, it couldn't be helped.

Maybe because of his appearance which looked like a teenager, it became quite difficult to have these ruffians take him seriously. Showing them his bloodlust might just do the trick. People like them do think more like beasts rather than humans after all.

Leon released a part of his bloodlust he suppressed and glared at the man once more. In an instant, that man's face went pale and his hands trembled. However, he didn't seemed to move anytime soon. Probably out of his pride out of being scared by a younger man, or he was stunned by the pure primal fear he experienced.

"Move."

With a word, the burly man instinctively straightened up and moved away from his position. Because these men would not listen to words, Leon had repeated this several times until he reached the centre. It was quite tiring because he had no choice but to repeat such a thing in order to communicate with them with something they can comprehend, fear.

As he reached the centre of the crowd, the figure of a man, who he last saw when he was pathetically running away in fear from the behemoth, appeared. He sat around leisurely with a smug face and a mug of ale on his hand with two women on his sides whose bosoms he grope shamelessly while still continuing spouting lies.