Chapter 98.1 ~ An Early Visit for His Lovely Princess and Cute Knight

AN: Been lacking inspiration lately... Mostly because of exams and Uni stuff. Trying to get back into the groove again. Which one would you like more to read fanfic of? Tensei Slime or Mahouka? Given, both of them have OP MC and few character changes (Gender bend XD, only one character though). Give me your thoughts and I will work on the one you like more to refresh my creativity and inspiration. 

Love you all. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Back to usual two parts update on Sunday and Wednesday~! All votes are greatly appreciated~~!!

Leon woke up early in the morning and felt weights on his chest and arms. He opened his eyes and saw three beautiful girls on him.

A smile graced his face as he sees the sleeping faces of his beloved girls. They were sleeping so peacefully with a happy smile on their faces.

Freya snuggled up to his chest, taking in deep breaths as she slept, and mumbled his name in her sleep. Lily hugged his arm and interlocked her fingers with his as she slept while Vyra snuggled up to his neck and purred.

Leon stayed still, not wanting to disturb his sleeping beauties. He wanted to hug them, but his arms were occupied so he was unable to move.

After a while, Freya, Lily and Vyra started waking up.

Freya yawned cutely and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Leon with her still sleepy eyes and smiled.

"Good morning... Darling..."

"Good morning, Freya."

Leon gave his goddess of a lover a morning kiss full of his affection. Freya let out a satisfied moan and wrap her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"Mmmh, darling~"

"Freya..."

A silver string connected Leon and Freya's lips as they separated. They stared at each other's eyes and were were lost in it. Their faces were flushed and they could hear their hearts thumping loudly.

Then, Leon felt a movement on his chest and right. He looked over and saw two blushing girls looking at him and Freya with envy.

Leon and Freya looked at each other and smiled.

"Good morning, Lily, Vy."

"G-Good morning, dear."

"G-Good morning, my b-beloved..."

Freya giggled at her sisters' cute responses. Leon freed his arms from Lily and pulled her closer to him.

"!"

Leon pressed his lips onto Lily as he pulled her closer to him by her waist. Lily slowly melted into his kiss and began kissing him back.

After a while, the two separated from the kiss and tried to catch their breath. A dazzling smile appeared on her face as she snuggled up to Leon's chest.

Finally, Leon turned to the beautiful and adorable little kitty who had been looking at him with eyes full of affection.

Not able to wait any longer for the kiss from her beloved Leon, Vyra forgot her shyness and kissed him herself.

Leon was surprised at Vyra's sudden kiss, but melted into the first kiss she initiated herself. It made him very happy to know that Vyra's shyness was slowly fading because he had been feeling that she had been holding herself back because of her shyness.