Chapter 88.1 ~ Preparations for the Academy

AN: Hope you guys enjoy this one~! 

"This will look best on my brother."

"Gaaahh!!! Char, how many times do I have to tell you! If darling wears this, he'll make all the girls there fall in love with him!"

"They'll still do regardless."

"I... I can't argue with you there..."

"Now now, let's stop fighting. How about this?"

"Oh, this is suit is very nice! But don't you think it's too formal, Aria? What do you think Lily?"

"Yeah... It'd definitely look good on Leon, but I think it's more suited for a banquet."

"H-How about this?"

"...Vy, darling isn't going to the academy as a war general."

"T-Then how about this?"

"Iris, Leon isn't going to the front lines of war either..."

""U-Uuuuhh...""

The girls all continued to discuss what attire should their beloved wear to his first day as a teacher in the Royal Academy. They've been in Leon's room, deliberating the same topic for quite a while..

Even though he did told them it'll be fine to just wear his usual attire, the girls' excitement overruled his own choice of attire.

...I have no opinion in this discussion, do I?

Leon stood there in silence in front of a mirror as his lovers and little sister made him try out dozens types of outfits.

After almost two hours of deliberation, they've finally agreed on a black, robe-like overcoat with few subtle golden accents along its edges, a black shirt, black vest with similar design as the overcoat, and black pants.

However, they fell into deep thought after that.

"Hm... there's still something missing..."

"I think so too..."

Aria and Freya touched their chin as they fell into deep thought, trying to figure out what was missing.

"How about we change his hairstyle too?"

"Yes! Let's change it!"

...Again, I have no say in this, do I?

Leon stayed silent as Aria and Lily tried out different hairstyles. Each one of them were fresh and looked incredibly good on Leon. But the best one that made him look very sexy but formal at the same time was a comb over hairstyle, displaying most of his well-featured face and beautiful crimson eyes.

But even then, they still felt like something was missing...

Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door.

"Excuse me, master. May I borrow the glasses you enchanted with <<Examine>>? I'm thinking of-"

""That's it!!!""

"E-Eh?! What?"

Alex backed off from the girls' sudden intensity.

"This idiot is finally useful for once!"

"What did you say?!"

"Yes! Thank you for the idea, Alex-kun!"

"Uhn, good job."