Chapter 116.2 ~ Misteltein (5)

AN: System, FGO, Harem, and possibly 18+. No promises, but I've been having fun building the system and making up Grand Servants that my MC will be able to use like a Servant Card Install system in Prisma Illya XD. The 18+ scenarios will be quite the challenge though since I almost never write something like that. At most, I've only written something bordering that line and it was tough XD. We'll see~!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Stay safe, wash your hands, and don't touch your beautiful faces~! 

The night has fallen. The guests have all returned home with satisfied faces as they are able to procure their desired items and become one of the first people who own Misteltein's products.

Tina had already returned home with her family. Leon told her that it's fine to leave the rest to them and take a rest.

After thanking him numerous times and bowing deeply, she returned home with her parents.

A few hours later, the employees of Misteltein, servants from Leon's mansion, and every one of Crimson Lightning have finished cleaning up and getting ready for Misteltein's opening to the public tomorrow.

Leon, Freya, and Charlotte have erected multiple protective barriers, anti-scrying barriers, anti-magic barriers, and many other types of barriers, securing Misteltein to the point that it was more protected than Arcland's treasury.

The building of Misteltein has been enchanted with protective enchantments that prevent it from being opened and entered by unauthorized personnel. But Leon decided to increase the level of security to this level because he expected many to try and break into Misteltein tonight.

After all, it was the night of their grand opening when they showed off all their products and have proven that these products are greatly sought after by nobles and merchants.

There would be many who would try to secretly break in to acquire their method of production and maybe even steal the machine Misteltein used for the production of their product. Though, even that might be impossible. After all, the method of production and "machines" used to produce the products are enchantments enchanted directly into the rooms, making it impossible to steal. Moreover, there are already encryption enchantments on the products, making it impossible to analyze and reverse engineer.

Although Leon wanted to increase the level of technology of the world, it would cause mayhem to happen in the world if he immediately reveals his enchantments which are far more advanced. After all, the first use of advanced technology is usually war, and if Leon's enchantments would be used for war, it would be a great war due to the devastating destruction it could cause.

For this reason, he will only reveal it in the future when the people have started accepting the technology into their lives and the risk of chaos is diminished.

With all the security enchantments on the products, Leon's decision to protect the whole Mistletein with barriers might be an overreaction, but they are also meant to protect the people inside it and to prevent thievery so he didn't consider it as such.

"Hah... Even now, I'm still surprised at how strong their barriers are. This shop is basically a stronghold."

"Yeah, I don't think even that Behemoth would be able to destroy this thing."

"Hehehe, they're very amazing."

"Too amazing, Lily..."

Mia smiled helplessly at Lily. Since she was never really familiar with magic before meeting Leon, her standard for magic has been influenced by Leon's standard to an extent, which is far from the normal standard.