Chapter 116.1 ~ Misteltein (5)

AN: So, my uni decided to make everything an online course because of the COVID 19 pandemic... But I still have to wake up in the morning for classes... Hah... Well, this is the first time I'll be doing something like this so let's see XD

A little bit of a shorter one today but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!! Vote and comment please~!

As Fina, Eric, and the others did the demonstrations for Misteltein's highlight products, all the nobles and merchants became silent as they listened attentively.

Each and every one of these products was amazing. They're all very useful, convenient, innovative, and truly revolutionary products.

The nobles could barely hold themselves back from immediately purchasing them. Even if there are some that they wouldn't use personally, they'd make amazing gifts for their wives, lovers, and family. Moreover, it was the product of the company which is supported by the Royal Family and many other high ranking nobles. They'd definitely gain prestige from owning the same product as the royal family from their peers.

Similarly, the merchants also wanted to buy them as gifts for their family, but many of them also thought of buying them to analyze it and find out how they are made. These products were very unique and produced with methods unknown to them. And with these many nobles racing to buy them, if they could even create an imitation, they'd be able to rake in a great number of profits!

Thus as planned, Misteltein will now be accepting product orders from everyone present as a form of gratitude for attending their grand opening ceremony and party. If they pay in full right now, they would be able to be one of the first owners of Misteltein's highlighted products.

At first, Rafael and some of the employees wondered if it'd be fine not to put on a discount on the products so even more people are inclined to buy. But Freya told them there's no need to. Misteltein's prestige is already boosted by Leon, the royal family, and many other high-ranking nobles. The allure of being one of the first people to be the owner of the products of such a highly regarded company would be irresistible to people of nobility, so they could definitely sell out all of their stocks even on that day.

And as Freya expected, the moment it was announced that they could order Misteltein's products, all of the nobles and merchants present lined up immediately.

As for the royal family, Verand's family, Irene's family, Amaterasu, and a few other special guests who were closely acquainted with Leon, they're given special privileges and their orders will be personally handled by Leon and his friends.

Right after the demonstrations ended, Leon and his friends head to where their friends in the special tables were.

"Ah, Leon. We would like to order one of each of your highlighted products and also a few others right now. Will that be fine?"

"Leon! We'd like to buy them as well! They're all very interesting. I'm sure our chefs will especially be happy to get to use your kitchen appliances."

The King and Royal Guard Commander of Arcland immediately approached Leon with sparkles in their eyes. It was as if they were children who wanted to buy these interesting toys they saw in a shop.

From the side, Aria and Iris felt embarrassed for their fathers while Amaterasu and Altria looked quite surprised at how close Leon was to the King and royal guard commander.