Chapter 39.1 ~ Vyra's Date

AN: Hey~ Hope you enjoy the first chapter of the week! Sorry not sorry if you feel like there've been so much dates lately (Next chapter will still be kind of a date :D) but I wrote it as a characterization for Leon, Freya, Vyra, Lily and Charlotte. It was fun writing this daily life kinda thing. Don't worry though, we'll enter the next arc soon enough XD

Without further ado, enjoy~~~

It was a quiet morning compared to yesterday's morning with Freya slipping into his bed naked. But having said that, it was still more quiet than the usual morning.

Usually, he would find Charlotte in his bed despite her having her own bed and room. She loved sleeping with Leon and would do so every chance she got.

However, Leon didn't find her figure under his blanket. He was so used to Charlotte being here that he even felt a little bit empty at the corner of his heart when he realised that the bed was empty. But he dismissed the thought since it was how it's supposed to be.

As usual, he washed his face and went to the inn hall where his friends usually gather for breakfast.

Mia and Lily were already there as usual since they were both early risers. Rafael came a little bit after Leon, followed by Alex. Freya arrived a bit later as she yawned while walking. It seems that she slept late last night since she was reminiscing her date with Leon.

However, Vyra who usually came before him and Charlotte were still nowhere to be seen.

After finishing their breakfast, Charlotte contacted Leon through telepathy to go to her room. With that, all Crimson Lightning went to a room on the second floor. However, when they arrive at the room, only Charlotte was there.

"Vy, hurry up."

"...Char, as I thought I'd rather use my usual gear."

Vyra's voice could be heard, but she was nowhere to be seen. It seemed that she was using her stealth skill. Since she was a max level assassin, it was to the point that even Leon could only slightly sense her presence. Mia, Lily and Rafael on the other hand were surprised at Vyra's sudden voice.

"No. You asked me to do this in the first place, and don't you want to show it off to master?"

"I-I do but..."

"Wh-Where is Vyra?"

Mia spoke up to them.

"There you go."

"Eh!"

Charlotte used a spell to reveal invisible players and Vyra's appearance suddenly appeared on the corner of the room.

Her outfit was different from her usual kunoichi outfit. She was now wearing a long purple kimono with flower patterns. Her hair which was usually tight up in a ponytail was tied up with a hairstick.

Today, they Vyra who was usually a kunoichi cool beauty, became a japanese beauty exuding elegance and a tinge of cuteness due to her flushed face.

Mia, Lily and Rafael went "wow". Although they had never seen such type of clothing, they still had their breaths taken away. The personal assistant group was surprised at first but began praising her.

Their surprise was justified. Vyra wore the same type of clothes everyday and was the type who wouldn't wear anything that might hinder her mobility. However, now she was in a kimono and wearing geta, a japanese traditional slippers, which diminishes her mobility significantly.