Chapter 111.1 ~ Refinum

AN: Hey guys!!! Here's a new chapter for the week~! I hope you guys have a great week ahead of you~!!! 

A little bit of a rant from me, I've been trying to write FanFics of stuff like Persona 5, Code Geass, Tensei Slime, and Mahouka, but I can't seem to break free from following the exact dialogues of the characters from the anime/game which is killing it for me. It feels like I'm just copy and pasting the entire thing and it's also very tedious when I have to pause the anime whenever I have to write their dialogue. So yeah... That's the reason why I haven't been publishing those fanfics even though I've mentioned it a few times in the past. Hah... I  hope I got past this soon...

As for Grandeur Fantasia, this arc is more like a filler chapter so don't worry. It's more of setting a foundation for the future. The next two arc, which will be the Royal Academy Tournament Arc and Beast Kingdom Arc, will have more action and plot!!! 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!!!

The two manufacturing factories that Gardner promised as part of his deal with Leon have been completed. Gardner immediately informed Leon of its completion and asked when he would be available to visit it so he could give him a tour of the place. Since Leon wouldn't be available on weekdays, they scheduled the meeting to be on the next day, which is a weekend.

Everyone of Crimson Lightning, along with Victoria, Vincent, the crafters from Fina and Eric's group, Yuuki, and Tina, went to the factories to see it. Leon came a little bit later after picking up Tina from the academy's dormitory.

All the necessary equipment normally used by crafters to craft magic items has been provided by Gardner. Although some of them were predominantly used to craft magic weapons and armor, they could still be used to produce the daily life magic devices and Leon was very grateful for his consideration.

The main method of production and the devices they'd need to produce these magic devices were still made by Leon. It is called "Refinum" and instead of a machine, it is more of an enchantment. Since it needs to be able to enchant various large items with complex enchantments, such as bidets, ovens, refrigerators, etc. in large quantity, a room will be enchanted with the "Refinum" enchantment so it could be used for mass production. Simpler products such as a fan, receiver, and transmitter will be done by Yuuki, Tina, and the crafter apprentices.

Leon worked together with Victoria and Vincent to designed the Refinum enchantment. Not only would it be able to place different enchantments on different products according to their type, but it also enchants a security enchantment that will prevent the enchantments from being analyzed and/or copied.

The Refinum enchantment would also be unanalyzable and copied. Just like the security enchantment, it could enchant onto other items, it also has the same enchantment in its incredibly complex magic enchantment circle.

When everyone gathered, Leon introduced Tina to everyone as the student from the academy he has been mentoring in magic item enchantment. As Leon expected, she became quite shy and nervous when she first met the Crimson Lightning, along with many other people she never saw. But she was warmly welcomed by everyone which helped her shyness quite a bit. Though, Victoria's welcome proved to be too warm that it shocked her back to her hiding spot behind Leon.

Gardner personally came and gave them a tour of the place and answered all their questions regarding the equipment. After they finished touring the entire place, Gardner returned to Heaven's Forge since he still has some work to be done.