Chapter 119.2 ~ Night Date

AN: Hey~!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!! 

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT~!!!!!

I launched a Patreon page~!!! Please check it out~! Any support will be greatly appreciated~!!!  https://www.patreon.com/verglasx

*Disclaimer*  My Patreon will only be purely to support me in a different way other than reading my story, commenting, and voting, for now. I don't have any benefits yet, but in the future, I may post some stories that I have written but didn't publish to see if you guys like it. 

If you enjoy my stories and are willing to be my patron then, by all means, visit https://www.patreon.com/verglasx !!!!

"I-I'm sorry... I-I shouldn't have chosen randomly..."

Ah... So she's very bothered by it...

Rafael smiled helplessly at this cute girl and sighed at himself in disappointment.

Why am I making her feel bad on our first date...? What am I doing...?

Rafael shook his head and determined himself to make this date as enjoyable as possible for both of them. And for that, he had to try his hardest to not be nervous.

"Why are you apologizing, idiot? It's not your fault, so stop pouting. It makes your face look fat."

"W-Wha-?! You meathead! Of course, I'll feel bad since I was the one who chose it! And who are you calling fat?!"

"Ahahahaha! You finally come back to your senses?"

"!"

Mia froze with her eyes wide open. She looked down on her hands and realized that she's not shaking from nervousness anymore.

She looked towards Rafael and saw him smile at her gently.

So he was doing it on purpose...

Mia's lips formed into a grateful smile as she breathed out a deep sigh to calm herself.

"...Yeah, but you should've done it in a better way, idiot."

"Hey, it works. Why are you complaining?"

Rafael shrugged his shoulders and smiled confidently.

"Well, I guess I can't complain since it's you."

Rafael's eye twitched in annoyance.

"W-What does that mean...?"

"Pfft, what? You don't even understand that?"

"You little..."

"Hehehe~ Serves you right!"

"Thank you for the wait~! Here are your orders~ One special steak set with iced tea and one lovey-dovey couple set. Please enjoy~!"

The two looked at the large amount of food they've ordered and sweatdropped. They wonder if they could finish all this.

"H-Hey, can you finish your steak and this Omurice...?"

"...I-I'll try my best."

"Ok. I'll handle the pudding. As for the drinks, let's tag team them."