Chapter 96.2 ~ Titles

AN: A little bit of a shorter one today m(_ _)m. Been busy with mid sems and projects. Who knew getting players to interact with an NPC and converse was so hard... Hope you guys enjoy this one~!!!

Alex, Mia, and Rafael who had been watching Leon and his lovers plus Charlotte hugging each other smiled gladly at them. They saw just how much Leon has grown since the time they met him, and they felt very proud that he managed to come this far and happy for their best friend and master.

But even after a while, these groups of lovebirds were still not separating.

"...I'm starting to feel irritated."

"What a coincidence, me too."

"A-Ahahaha..."

Mia and Rafael glared at them with an expression as if they just ate dog food. Alex could only laugh helplessly. He knew that Victoria and Vincent are a lovey-dovey married couple, while Leon, Freya, Vyra, and Lily... Well, they've known the fact that they're madly in love with each other for a long time. If Aria and Iris were present, it would be even more lovey-dovey.

The lovebirds finally separated from their lovey-dovey moments. Though by separated, Freya, Vyra and Lily were still sticking to Leon very closely, and Victoria was still sitting comfortably on her husband's lap.

Mia and Rafael sighed at their display of affection, but it was better than seeing them flirting like before...

"Oh by the way, how's the academy kids, Leon?"

Rafael asked.

"They are improving. Though it was a challenge to change their mindset at the start."

"Ah, you mean the belief that they're invincible as long as they could use magic?"

"Yes."

"Hah... This is why I don't really like dealing with pompous nobles. How could mages be invincible? If there's no front line, we could be defeated easily if they just get close. Isn't that common sense?"

Mia grumbled as she shook her head.

"Well, if you also have an incredible physical ability on top of being skilled in magic like Leon, you could be invincible. Though you'd need to put double the effort in training your physical and magical abilities."

"Yes, that's why I've been learning how to defend myself in close combat with you, Alex and Vyra! Not to brag but I've been improving, right Vy?"

"Yes. I am confident that Mia will be able to defend herself against regular thugs and stand her ground even against some of the knights."

Lily noticed Leon's slight surprised and clarified his confusion.

"They've been practicing when you were in the academy, Leon. Most of us have been training with each other during our free time."

"I see. I'd like to join you when I have time. Sounds very fun."

"Nice! Rafael, let's team up and fight Leon!"

"Sure!"

"That's fine, right Leon?"

"Yes, I'll be looking forward to it."

Mia jumped up and down in excitement from being able to use her full power against Leon. Although she knew that there's only a slight chance of winning even with Rafael, it'll still be very exciting to see just how much she has improved against Leon.