Chapter 67.1 ~ Discussion

AN: Been editing some of my past chapters. Edited chapters 13, 14, 15 . No plot lines are change, just smoothing out my writing. Feel free to check it out and mention anything I still have to edit :D. Hope you enjoy this update~! As usual, votes and comments are appreciated~~~

The royal family continued talking leisurely with Leon and the others as they dine. There were already considerably less of any sort of nervousness and formalities and Mia, Rafael and Lily were talking more.

They talk about how Crimson Lightning met each other and came to be. Of course there were somethings which were covered with white lies such as how they meet Charlotte and Vyra, and they told them the pre-made story for their meeting with Alex and Freya.

Surprisingly to Leon, the royal family were more interested in hearing about their daily life stories rather than their exploits. He thought they would try to figure out the extent of his strength through those stories, but he turned out to be wrong.

For the Aria and the others, although Crimson Lightning's adventures and battles were interesting, their daily lives were more interesting.

Thus, one of the things they talked about the time when Leon saved Lily from ruffians in Lingenia and meeting Mia and Rafael afterwards.

"'She's mine' he said, but turns out he said that just to scare away those thugs. It's really misleading right?"

"...I do feel bad now that I've realised it."

Everyone, including the members of the royal family, laughed as Freya and Vyra had a wry smile and Lily embarrassed as she recalled that scene.

"Hahaha, you are quite unfamiliar with relationship between a man and a woman are you, Leon."

"Yes, I have never got the chance to experience it since I focused on my studies and training, your majesty."

The king, especially, laughed quite heartily over the unexpected innocence of the [Dark Hero].

Leon tried to skillfully change the topic from his insensitivity towards love to something else. However, all of his friends apparently had numerous stories about it, most of which he didn't realise he did, and the members of the royal family were eager to hear.

They looked so energetic when they were telling it and Freya, Vyra and Lily were also enjoying remembering Leon's heart skipping lines that he said to them unknowingly. Although he would say them again whenever they want, they look so happy right now. Thus, he had to endure hearing stories about his past naivety and insensitivity throughout breakfast.

After a while, breakfast ended and the maids and butlers who had been on standby came and took away the dishes and served them tea.

"Ah, that is right. Everyone of Crimson Lightning, until the matter regarding the mansion is finish, you are welcomed to stay in the castle. We have prepared rooms and you are free to use the facilities here."

"Thank you very much for your consideration, your majesty. However forgive me, may I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"I have made a promise with Ms. Iris to join the knights' training. May we be permitted to use the training ground as well, your majesty?"

"Oh, have you? Of course. Please feel free to use it to your will. In fact, I would be very grateful for our knights to have the opportunity to train with all of you."