Chapter 41.1 ~ 1 vs 2

"Hey, did you hear? Apparently Crimson Lightning invited people to their party."

"What?! Who got invited?"

"I think it's the blonde chick and the silver haired dude that came here several days ago."

"Oh... Wait aren't they newbies?"

"Yeah, they just registered."

"Damn... I should've asked them to let me into their party if a newbie could enter that easily."

"No way you would be accepted! The two who were invited were both really good looking. Maybe they just let anyone good looking to their party huh? Oh! Talk about the devil..."

A party of adventurers entered the guild and went towards the counter. They were the famous Crimson Lightning who are regarded as heroes after defeating the calamity class monster. There was no one who didn't know of their name. Especially the leader of Crimson Lightning, the [Dark Hero] Leon Misteltein.

They were rarely seen outside of the inn they were staying. Every members of the Crimson Lightning would be crowded by the people who wanted to meet them and the adventurers who wanted to either make them join their party or beg joining the Crimson Lighting. After a while of being constantly surrounded, it was understandable that they would holed up in their inn to relax.

However, this morning the whole party of Crimson Lightning showed up in the guild building along with two other adventurers. Although it was just said yesterday night, the rumors about Leon inviting those two adventurers had spread like wildfire. The non adventurers doubted if they have the ability to stand beside their revered heroes and were confused by Leon's decision. That confusion was shared by several adventurers. However, this rumor gave other adventurers hope. If they too could join the Crimson Lightning, they would be famous as a person who was acknowledged by the heroes. More importantly, they could get closer to the beautiful and handsome members.

Because of that, many questioned Leon's decision of inviting someone he just met to his party just because they got along well. Even now, many were whispering as Leon's group approached the counter.

Upon arriving to the counter, Leon didn't recognize the new face behind it.

"W-W-Welcome, M-Mr. Leon. M-My name is R-Rea. H-H-How may I-I help you."

A young girl slightly shorter than Leon spoke in an extremely nervous tone. It may be because she was nervous being approached by a large group of people at once or because she was new at her job was what Leon thought.

"Nice to meet you Rea. I'm here to meet the guild master as he told us to meet him yesterday. And also, I would like to have them registered into my party."

Leon gestured towards the silver haired man and the blonde beauty who both stepped up and showed their guild card towards Rea.

"E-Eh? Uhm... Are you sure?"

"Hm? Of course. Is there a problem?"

Everyone in the guild erupted after hearing Leon. They just couldn't keep their conversations in whispers after hearing him.

Rea was troubled after hearing Leon said it like it was the matter of fact.

She knew that it was not her place to question the decision of the adventurer regarding who they let people in their party as a receptionist. Of course there would be exceptions if the adventurers were forced into a party. Despite that, she still held Crimson Lightning in high regard. They were the reason why she took a job as a receptionist in the guild after all. She was afraid that Leon and the others' kindness were just being used by the two to gain fame and glory.