Chapter 73.2 ~ Fox Tail and Ears

AN: Hope you enjoy this chapter~~!!!

Leon closed his eyes and concentrated. After a while, his body shined for a moment and Noir appeared in his arms after the lights faded. His fox ears and tail were no longer seen.

"Ooohh! What did you do?"

"I just talked with him and asked if I can go back to normal. It seems that it works."

"Wow, so you can transform into beastman mode by will? That's pretty cool."

Noir, who's in his arm, climbed up to his head and howled cutely.

"Eh, Lux?!"

Lux who was on Lily's lap jumped down and run towards Leon. He used his front legs to tap Leon's foot repeatedly.

"Hm... Let's try it with Lux as well. Since I can do it with Noir, there's a high chance I can do it with Lux as well."

Leon picked Lux up and this time, willed it to happen.

Just like Noir did, Lux shined brightly and after the light dissipated, he disappeared and Leon grew fox ears and tail again. However this time, his black raven hair also turned white and his crimson eyes turned icy blue.

"Kyaaa! Darling you look so cool!"

Freya shrieked with excitement while cupping her blushing cheeks. Vyra, Lily, Charlotte, Aria and Iris were also staring at him with flushed face but they were silently admiring him.

"Wow, your hair really turned white... Wait, did your eyes turned blue too?!"

"Damn, we might recognize you but I doubt other people will if you showed up in this form."

"Do you feel any difference, Leon?"

"Hm, I feel like my physical abilities and sense of smell has also improved but this time, my light element has been strengthened."

A ball of light, similar to the one he used during the audience with the king, appeared on his hand. However this time, it was much more radiant even though he used the same amount of magic power.

Leon then touched his fluffy tail with his hands and was actually really surprised with how soft they were. He got curious of it since Freya and the others seemed so excited when they were touching them.

Then he felt a tug on his shirt. When he turned his head towards it, he saw Charlotte there looking up to him with sparkling eyes.

"Hm, what's wrong Char?"

"I want to use Leon's tail as pillow? Can I?"

Her eyes were sparkling. Although she was expressionless, Leon could see the excitement from her eyes in addition to her slightly flushing cheeks.

As expected, he's weak when it comes to his cute little sister and just couldn't refuse her. Leon smiled and stroke her head gently.

"Okay."

Leon sat on the couch and positioned his tail so that Charlotte could lay her head on it.

As soon as Charlotte laid down, her expression turned into a blissful one immediately. She breathes out and her body sank into the soft, fluffy and warm heaven of her beloved brother's new tail. It was even more comfortable than the memory foam bed that she knew from Leon's memories, and the fact that it smells like Leon made it 10 times better. She was already addicted to this sensation that she didn't even want to move an inch and part with it.