Chapter 118.1 ~ A Long Night for the New Couple

AN: Hey guys~! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! With all that is happening right now, I hope you're all safe and doing fine >_<! Many parts of our lives have been affected by the pandemic, even more so than we first expected, but I hope you are all still doing fine and healthy! Stay safe and I hope you guys enjoy this fluffy chapter~!

Mia and Rafael slowly made their way to find their friends, all while they were holding hands all the way as they felt their own heart beat rapidly.

Mia searched for them by their magical signature and found that they're all currently in the living room.

"I-I think they're in the living room?"

"All of them?"

"Yeah..."

"..."

Both of them blushed. As both of them expected, Leon and the others have realized what occurred between the two of them and waited together.

"...L-Let's go."

"Y-Yeah."

They walked in silence. Even though they were able to have a banter just before, now that the reality of them has actually entered a romantic relationship finally settled in, they became extremely nervous.

Both of them realized their hands started sweating, but they kept holding the other's hand. After all, they've always dreamed of this day to come. They didn't want to end their first time holding hands as couples this fast just because they're nervous.

After a while, they've finally reached in front of the door leading into the living room. Their heart beat reached its peak as they began to feel increasingly nervous as they're about to show up in front of their friends as a couple.

Rafael grasped Mia's hand tighter, causing her to look at him.

"L-Let's go!"

"Y-Yeah!"

They pushed the door open together, and right as they entered, they could see Leon, Freya, Vyra, Lily, Vincent, and Victoria turned and looked towards them with a smile.

"Y-Yo."

"H-Hey."

They became increasingly nervous when they finally meet up with their friends. Especially at Freya's teasing smile.

"Oh, welcome back you two~ Ah, you're holding hands~!"

"Hm?"

Vyra and Charlotte widened their eyes in surprise and looked towards their hands, and as Freya said, they're holding hands.

"Ah, could it be..."

Mia and Rafael's blush reddened, but they didn't let go of each other's hand.

"Y-Yeah. T-This guy confessed to me and uhm..."

"W-We started dating..."

They fidgeted under their friends' gazes. Announcing that they're now dating was even more embarrassing than they first expected!

A moment of silence passed. Then suddenly, Leon and the others suddenly got out of their seats and rushed towards them.

""Congratulations!!!""