Chapter 81.2 ~ Vyra's Day

AN: Time for the final spurt >_<! Last day of exams. Can't wait for SinoAlice Global release XD! 

After ending up in a desolate part of the garden, Leon lead Vyra towards a bench and sat down.

"..."

"..."

The two shared an awkward silence as they try to avert their gazes away from each other from embarrassment.

"My lie-"

"I'm sorry, Vyra."

"Eh?"

Vyra widened her eyes in surprise from Leon's apology.

"Why are you apologising, my liege?"

"...I was overcome with jealousy when those knights were courting you and acted that way. Even though I know how much you l-love me...That's why I'm so-"

Before he could apologise, his mouth was shut by Vyra's soft and warm lips. Her sudden kiss took him by surprise but made him melt a few moments later.

They separated from the kiss and Vyra looked at Leon seriously in the eye despite blushing.

"Th-There's no need for you to apologise, L-Leon. I feel very happy when you dragged me away from those men. And the fact that you're jealous means y-you love me that much, right?"

"Yes."

Leon nodded shyly with a blush on his face. Seeing such endearing side of her master and the man of her life made her unable to hold herself back anymore and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so happy. Because I love you so much as well, my master, my Leon..."

"Vyra..."

Leon hugged her back and the two melt in each other love-filled embrace. After a while, Vyra's cat ears started to twitch and her tail swayed. Leon could even hear a faint sound of her purring as she rubbed her face on Leon's chest.

"K-Kyaa! M-My liege, what are you doing?!"

Leon lifted Vyra and placed her on his lap, face to face. His unusual playful smile surprised, and at the same time, smote Vyra, making her a blushing mess.

"Do you dislike it?"

"N-N-NO! B-But... I-I-It's too embarrassing!"

"Hehe, you're so cute, Vyra."

Leon wrapped his arms around Vyra's waist and embraced her closely. Vyra, surprised at first, started to stroke Leon's head. The feeling of his smooth and silky raven black hair felt so good that she might get addicted to it.

"I love you so much, Vyra."

"I love you as well, Leon. My body, my heart, my soul belongs to you."

The two stared lovingly at each other in the eyes for a moment then melted into a kiss. This time more passionate and heated than before. Leon licked her lips, asking permission to enter which she permitted by opening her mouth slightly. His tongue slipped into her mouth and carressed her tongue in a teasing manner at first then a passionate one next.

Erotic moans escaped from Vyra as she was unable to stand the ecstasy from Leon's kiss which made him even more aggressive.

After a while, Leon separated from her lips and moved towards kissing her neck.

"A-Ahn... L-Leon... It's dirty. I was sweating so..."

"There's nothing dirty about you, Vyra. I love any and every part of you."

"Kya!"

Leon breath tickled her neck as he continues kissing it repeatedly. Embarrassment, ticklish, nervousness but also happiness filled Vyra as she squirmed on Leon's lap.

"Hah... Hah..."

Leon finally separated from her neck, leaving a kiss mark on it, and smiled when he saw Vyra's charmed look.

"You look very beautiful and cute right now, Vyra. Never show this expression to anyone else, understand?"

"Hah... Yes... Leon..."

Vyra slumped towards Leon and landed in his embrace, totally drained from the excessive stimulation and fell asleep.

--------------------------X--------------------------

A gentle wind blew, counteracting the gentle heat from the sun, causing it to become a very comfortable day for napping outside.

Vyra felt incredibly comfortable as she felt the wind brushed her face and a warm pillow under his hand. Her head and feline ears were stroked lovingly and gently by a warm hand of a person she loves with all her heart and soul. In addition, his scent was very comforting although it would sometimes make her hot and bothered and lose herself to pleasure. However, she still wouldn't exchange it for anything else in the world.

Although she had awakened, she didn't want to part from this extreme bliss and comfort at all.

"Uhn~"

"You're so cute, Vyra. Do you like when I stroke your head?"

"Nya~ I love it so much~"

"Hehe, then I'll keep doing it okay?"

After a while, the sound of stomach rumbling could be heard. Leon stopped and immediately surveyed the area for possible people sneaking up on him or watching him. However, Vyra's fidgeting attracted his attention and he saw her face getting flushed.

"Hehe, let's go get lunch Vyra. We can continue this later."

"U-Uuuuhhh... Thank you very much, my liege."

How embarrassiiiiiiiiiinnngg!!!

Because of how embarrassed she was from her stomach rumbling, she didn't even feel nervous like usual when Leon was holding her hand and intertwined their fingers.

After they have their lunch, the two spent their time leisurely with each other and their friends. Because it was Vyra's day, Charlotte let her sleep and be pampered on Leon's lap.

Vyra also said she wanted to accompany Leon on what he usually does so they went to the library after dinner and read books about the many arts and magic spells to familiarise themselves with the skills and magic system in this world.

"How many books have you read, my lord?"

"Hm... I don't know. Maybe around 1200 for books about arts."

"1200?! B-But we've only stayed here for a little more than a month..."

"Ah, I've read more than double that amount for the magic spells. Since we've had a lot of free time after the conspiracy incident, I've come to have a lot of free time so I've been spending it reading them. Though most of the books that I haven't read were just about beginner level spells... I might need to find another library with more selections."

"As expected of my lord!"

As he continue reading books and lost track of time, he realised Vyra already sleeping on his lap with her tail coiling his torso.

He decided to end the day there and carry her to her bed. However, when he was about to leave, Vyra wouldn't let go of the hem of his shirt and her tail refused to uncoil from his torso. Leon smiled at the caitsith he loves so much and decided to spend the night with her.

After giving her a hug and a goodnight kiss, Leon fell asleep with a smile on his face.