Chapter 90.1 ~ First Class

AN: Uni starts tomorrow. Would really like a lemon squeezer  in the form of good books and inspiration to make lemonade from the lemons life gives me. For you guys who are hustling as well, know that you're doing great. Good luck, have fun and hope you enjoy this one~!

Leon's first magic theory class has ended. And after he announced the end of that class, all the students snapped out of a trance.

They were too focused on his lesson that time just went by without them noticing. It was the first time they concentrated this much in a magic theory lesson. Leon's lesson was incredibly interesting, easily understandable and eye opening.

Just after one lesson, many of the students began to admire the [Dark Hero]. Not only was he the hero who saved the princess and the kingdom, he's incredibly knowledgeable in magic and teaching. They've been taught magic by numerous prestigious teacher in the past, but this was the first time they learned this much about magic in such a short period of time and understood all of it clearly.

They felt very grateful for having the chance to be taught by the [Dark Hero] himself.

Some students, however, looked at him in disdain. Their eyes filled with jealousy and frustration. They didn't want to believe that this lowly man who's only good for his looks were better than them. Moreover, because they were also lost in a trance while listening to his lesson, their frustration grew even more. If they could, they wanted to fire him and make sure his life became a living hell.

However, none of them could speak up. Their female classmates were all smitten by him, while the males respected him. And they know he's very close to the royal family.

They couldn't do anything. At least, not right now.

After magic theory class was mathematics and Leon had confirmed the existence of calculus in this world in preparation for his class. Although it wasn't advanced, Leon would be able to teach it to his class without arousing any suspicion.

Teachers are free to teach their class in any way they wanted as long as it is approved by the headmistress. Leon had already gotten his permission from Irene so there's no problem.

In all honesty, there was no absolute need to teach them these. They would be able to improve their magic even without learning calculus and physics, although the result will not be as great.

The reason why Leon decided to teach them these things was to make sure they would win the tournament.

If the students who learned this from him showed incredible results, he would gain the trust and good will of the headmistress as well as his students' families.

He wanted to gain as much allies as possible as it meant that he decrease the amount of enemies he has that might come and hurt his lovers and friends. This was something Leon absolutely have to prevent.

Moreover, gaining more allies amongst the nobles would make it easier for him to open a successful company. He knew he could trust the two last player assistants to manage the company properly as he designed them to be highly intelligent and loyal to him, but there's no fault in making sure.

"Then we shall begin an introduction to my mathematical class. In this class, I will be introducing you to various concepts of physics and calculus. I believe these lessons will help you greatly in improving your control over the phenomena caused by your spells. Is there any question?"

This time, none of them tried to object or question him. Although it has only been one class, his lesson left them with a deep impression. They became excited to learn new things from him and have their horizons widened.