Chapter 117.1 ~ Something More

AN: SO much UwU in this chapter~! I'm getting the butterflies even when writing it~! Hope you enjoy this chapter~!!! Vote and comment your thoughts on it~!

It was the day after Misteltein's grand opening. Today, Misteltein will be opened for the public.

In contrast to the previous day, commoners and merchants crowded Misteltein. There were even people lining up outside, waiting to enter the store.

Leon, Victoria, Vincent, and every one of Crimson Lightning came to the store and helped.

There are a lot of unusual and new products their customers have never seen before. Because of this, they'd need to spend more time with each customer to explain its uses. Thus, Alex, Lily, Vincent, Victoria, Mia, and Rafael went to help the floor employees assist the customers. Even if Fina, Eric, and the rest of the employees could handle it, it would still be better if it helped them to lessen their burden.

At first, Freya wanted to join Lily and the others, but she couldn't stand the many annoying gazes she's receiving from men, so she ended up joining Leon to coordinate the employees and act as the managers.

Vyra was strengthening the security of the store. She coordinated with the guards, creating a stronger security network both inside and outside of the store. Charlotte also assisted the security of Misteltein by enhancing the existing protective barriers and keeping an eye on the surveillance barrier.

It was a very chaotic day for several reasons. One, because there were a lot of customers that came on this first day.

Two, because there are some amongst the customers who were actually troublemakers who tried to cause disturbance and/or sneak around in the store, though they are immediately taken care of. The moment they entered with evil intentions, Charlotte's barriers detected them and she immediately relayed the information to Alex and Vyra through telepathy. The two then told the guards to deal with them immediately. They will first politely ask them to leave the premises for causing a disturbance, but if they resist and retaliate, the guards and even the employees could easily force them to leave.

Thanks to Vyra, Mia, and Rafael's training, Fina, Eric, and every one of the employees was already around level 21-25. They're already on the level of a C rank adventurer. Regular thugs who were hired by rival merchants who sought to destroy Misteltein could be easily handled by them.

Moreover, the guards were even stronger. They're all around level 26-28, and in addition to the security structure, network, and magical barriers all around Misteltein, the entire building will be safe unless a disaster ranked monster suddenly appeared and attacked it.

Lastly, because there are many of the customers who fangirled and fanboyed over Leon and the others, they ended up having to spend more time on each of them.

Crimson Lightning have become a household name in the Royal Capital for having achieved so much. Saving the princess, eradicating slavery from the royal capital, defeating the monster that appeared in the middle of the royal capital and also the calamity class monster than appeared in Riela forest, they've truly become the heroic adventurer party of the nation.

Moreover, they're all exceptionally beautiful and handsome. Who wouldn't want to get close to such attractive men and women?

"Aaahh!!! These people are asking about me more than the things we sell!!!"