Chapter 56 ~ Familiar

AN: Hey guys! Thank you very much for all your support!!! We've reach 100k views! OMG!!! I've never thought so many of you would read this story of mine (T_T)! Thank you very much for all the love you've given me all this time!!!

A bit of an early upload today since I might be unavailable tomorrow... U know, because of all the CNY stuff. BUT! There might be a chance for double uploads this week!!! And man... the next chapter might be one of the most challenging one for me to write yet... (Hint: It's something to do with romance~)

I just hope I'm able to pull it off and all of you were fine with the result! 

Again thank you very much for all the love and support you've shown me till now! Love you all so much XD 

"Then, I'll start the contract."

Leon and the others were all gathered in Leon's and Charlotte's room. Since Alex would be with Rafael in a room, it wouldn't be good for Leon to be in a room Freya, Lily, Vyra, or Mia. Thus, he decided to be in a room with Charlotte which she welcome happily. Freya, Lily and Vyra wanted to also be in the same room and Freya did voice it out to Leon, but it was denied. Mainly for the sake of Leon's conscience.

There's a total of eight people in the room, but it didn't feel that crowded since the room was quite large. At least larger than the room they had in Red Bear's Inn.

"You two, come here."

With a soft voice, just like calling a child, Leon beckoned the two elemental fox cubs and knelt down as if to meet, or at least, get close to their eye level.

"Are you two sure you want to become my familiars? I'll say it once more, if you wish to return to the forest, then I'll send you there. I won't force you to become my familiar."

The two fox cubs tilted their head in confusion at what Leon just said. It wasn't because they didn't understand his words. Magical beasts like elemental foxes understand human language, some of them could even speak it. The reason why they act confused was because they didn't understand why Leon was asking them the obvious.

The two fox cubs looked at each other then pounced at Leon and causing him to fall over as they lick his face all over. Obviously, they wanted to be with Leon. Not only because they owe him their lives, but also because they really like him.

"Wha- Haha, stop it. I understand. I'll make you my familiars, so stop it. Hahaha"

"Ah~ Darling is so cute right now..."

Freya was blushing as she cupped her face in a daze. Vyra and Lily were also staring at Leon speechless since they've never seen im acted this way.

"Then, I'll start."

After calming down the two fox cubs, Leon activated the <<Tame>> skill. A large bluish magic circle appeared with Leon and the two cubs at the center. However, suddenly, the magic circle's hue changed from blue to pure white and shined even more radiantly.

Leon noticed this unknown change. However, before he could stop it, the <<Tame>> skill had morphed into <<Subservience>>.

Did it change because I'm a rank S magician?

The efficiency and strength of a spell differs with ranks. An E rank Fireball would be a spark compared to a S rank Fireball. Leon commanded S rank magic spells, making him an S rank magician. Thus, the effect of these skills were also amplified. It was similar to how the effect of <<Examine>> and <<Enchant>> become much more potent then when used by the magicians of this world which were of lower ranked.