Chapter 107.1 ~ Liberation

AN: Finally some action~!!! We finally got to see Leon and the others' awesomeness in action again~! Hope you guys enjoyed it~ Have a nice day and week ahead of all of you~!!

"Master, we've found the headquarter of the united illegal organization that deals with slavery."

The remaining illegal organizations that lurked under the Kingdom of Arcland have merged into a single organization. It was a last-ditch effort to try and stand up against Leon and the Kingdom's efforts. However, with the reformation of the nobilities, the noose around their necks tightened even more and they were forced to escape.

Although suffering almost irrecoverable damage, they managed to escape the kingdom. However, their operations have stagnated and their businesses have reached rock bottom.

They were running out of money quickly and couldn't even afford their daily necessities, much less caring about the slaves. Even though they were their "merchandise", all they wanted was to sell them off quickly, even if it was cheap, and get all of this over with, causing the slaves to suffer even more mistreatment, abuse, and sufferings.

Leon and the others had expected the living conditions of the slaves to fall below humane levels after they chased those illegal organizations out of the Kingdom. Yuki's condition from when he first met him was the proof. That's why he asked Alex to work with Silverio and look for those remnants and immediately form a plan to raid them.

At last, they've found them.

"Let's head to the palace immediately. You, Vyra, and I will immediately commence the operation along with Silverio and his team right after we finished briefing the King and the others."

"Understood."

Alex immediately went ahead to the palace to inform Silverio of his master's course of action. Meanwhile, Leon told his friends about the situation.

"I'll go with you too, darling. I will heal them in your stead so you can focus on capturing all the remnants."

Leon smiled at her and nodded.

"Thank you, Freya. I'm counting on you."

"Yes."

"Vincent, I want you to stay here and protect the mansion while we are all out.

"Understood, master."

"Thank you. Then let's go."

All of them except for Vincent head to the palace. They were immediately greeted by a soldier who escorted Crimson Lightning to a conference room in the intelligence department building. They entered the room and saw Silverio, along with his team that consisted of 3 males and two females, around a large, rectangular table.

"Forgive our tardiness."

"No, it is fine Leon. Come, let us discuss the operation."

"Yes."

Leon and the others took their seats and Silverio started explaining the situation.

The temporary base of the slave trader remnants was located few kilometers east of the Royal Capital Arcadia near a small town called Revina.

Albeit a small town, it was the town that connected larger cities around it, including the Arcadia. Thus, travelers usually stop by to rest and replenish their food and water supply before continuing their journey to the royal capital or the other neighboring large cities.