Chapter 113.1 ~ Misteltein (2)

AN: Been to a few escape rooms recently, and although they're pretty pricey, it was a fun time. Managed to escape both times with plenty of time to spare, though one of them were pretty tiring since my friends and I needed to go around climbing stairs and stuff XD 

Have you guys been to escape rooms? Did you enjoy it?

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!! Wish you a great day and week ahead of all of you~!!!!

After Leon and the others are done talking with Joseph and Elise, Mia and Rafael return to managing the servants and employees.

Freya, Lily, and Vyra were still talking with Irene, Victoria and Vincent were still caught in a talk with Julia, Alex was still keeping the noble girls away from Leon, and Charlotte, before anyone knew it, already joined Freya and the others, listening to their conversation as she munch on a chocolate cake.

Thus, Leon was left alone.

Fortunately, Alex did a great job of keeping the noble girls away from Leon so he didn't have to bother excusing himself from them.

Since Leon still had some time to kill before the start of the opening ceremony, since he had to wait until the royal family arrives, he decided to check the security of the venue.

But, just as he was about to find Ravi, the second oldest man after Eric in their group who's in charge of security, a familiar high-pitched sweet voice called out his name.

"Sir Leon~!"

Leon turned and saw Cecily approaching him with a bright, sultry smile.

"Ms. Cecily. Thank you very much for accepting our invitation and coming to the grand opening of Misteltein."

He bowed courteously and greeted her just like any other noble would. No, his demeanor, diction, and tone were much more elegant and dignified. But there wasn't any hint of affection or even happiness in his voice which displeased Cecily greatly.

She was dressed so beautifully in a magnificent and semi-revealing red dress that complemented her long, curled blonde hair. It was a shoulderless dress that displayed the cleavage of her developing breasts. She wore a crimson shawl to cover her shoulders and tied it in front of her chest, causing it to seem more voluminous. She had told her servants to make sure she looks absolutely stunning for this event. Right now, they are not student and teacher since this event was Leon's personal event and not related to the academy. Thus, she needed to use this chance to blur the line between them and make herself special in his heart, and the easiest way to capture most men's heart is through his eyes.

However, contrary to her expectations, Leon didn't even react to her appearance. She, who had been eyed and approached by numerous young noblemen ever since she arrived here, failed to move the heart of the [Dark Hero]?! She couldn't believe it!

Fortunately, she was trained in controlling her facial expression, thus any of her displeasure and disbelieve didn't show. Unknown to her, Leon was able to notice the slight change in her smile and demeanor.

"No, it is my honor to be invited to your company's grand opening, Sir Leon. Ah, that's right, may I call my parents? They have also been searching for you to congratulate you."

"Of course."

Cecily curtsied and went to call her parents.

Leon sighed inwardly. It wouldn't be a problem to meet Duke Hans von Lucrious and his wife, Duchess Carla von Lucrious, since they had met on several occasions in the past and got along fairly well. Both the duke and duchess were very kind, intelligent, and competent people. They were actually one of the nobles who had always supported Leon since he first arrived in Arcland and was introduced to the noble society. After all, rather than heritage, they value Leon's capability, personality, and demeanor, and Leon was outstanding in all regards.