Chapter 109.1 ~ Misleading?

AN: Happy Chinese New Year for all who celebrate!!! How was it?? Got some thick red envelopes? I hope you all do~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a great week ahead of you~!!!!! Love you~~~~

It was afternoon. Leon and his friends had returned home from the palace, along with all 36 of the people they saved.

Since they wanted to work for Leon, all of them must go through training to become skilled business employees. Thus, in addition to the fact that they have nowhere to go, all 36 of them moved into Leon's mansion.

The moment they arrived, all of them stood frozen with their jaws drop to the ground. Although it wasn't as grandiose as the royal palace, it was still a very large and luxurious mansion. None of them believed they'd be living here, even if it would only be temporary.

They felt quite nervous at the beginning. They didn't want to bother their saviors and intrude to their mansion, so they told Leon and the others to not worry about them as they will try to find an inn. But that notion was immediately rejected by Leon and the others. Not only would they be able to learn faster if they lived here, having them live there wouldn't cause any trouble for anyone.

Since Leon didn't want to hire too many servants and only hired ones he could trust and incredibly skilled, there wasn't any need to hire as many servants as normal nobles usually hire. Thus, there was still plenty of unused room in the servants' quarters.

They felt torn for a while. Although they didn't want to bother their saviors, they wanted to become useful for them as fast as possible. And they could become useful faster if they lived in the mansion. Since they didn't need to worry about paying rent or food, they could spend all their time and energy into learning all the things they need to work at Leon's company. After a long hesitation, they finally gave in and accepted Leon's offer after a lengthy-expression of gratitude. They all began settling into the servants' quarters.

After they finished settling in, Freya went to talk with Fina while Vincent went to talk with Eric.

Fina was considered the older sister of the group by the girls. while Eric was the older brother. Fina was 25 years old and Eric was 29. They were the pillars who had been supporting everyone all this time when they were captured by the slave traders.

Freya and Vincent wanted to know what each and every one of them was like so they could better teach them. At first, both Fina and Eric were nervous and answered their questions in a very stiff manner, even though Freya and Vincent had told them to not be so tense. After a while, they finally relaxed a bit. They were still talking very politely since they are talking to their saviors, but they were less tense than before.

After they were done, Freya and Vincent began preparing a lesson plan along with Leon and Victoria.

Since most of them could barely read, write and do arithmetic, the three planned on teaching them those before starting the business management training.

Normally, it would've taken a fairly long time before they could reach an adequate level. Even with Freya, Victoria, Vincent's incredible teaching skills, it would've taken a bit over one and a half months before they could move on. But judging by how enthusiastic all of them are, Freya predicted they could start learning the basics of business management in about a month.

Rafael, Mia, Vyra, and Lily also planned on teaching them self defense. Although they already have plans for security in the company, it would still be better if all the employees knew how to defend themselves and deal with troubles that might require them to deal with it physically. Without a doubt, many troublemakers and thugs sent by the company's competitors will come to try and sabotage the company in the future.