Chapter 40.2 Charlotte's Date(?) and The Guild Master's Return

AN: Oh my God! I'm so happy that this humble story of mine got over 20k views! Thank you so much for sticking with me and my amateurish writing. Your support gives me energy and I will keep writing as long as there are people enjoying my story! Again thank you so much!!! 

The two went around looking for sweet shops. Every time they found one, they would buy two and tried it. If Charlotte liked it, they would buy more and store it in Leon's <<Inventory>>. Time doesn't flow in Leon's <<Inventory>> so foods stored will not spoil.

As they walk around, they attracted a lot of attention as expected. Leon overheard the conversation between two girls as they were buying sweets.

"Hey, look! It's the [Dark Hero]!"

"Eh? Why's he holding hands with that girl?"

"She's Charlotte! His little sister."

"Wow, both of them are really beautiful!"

"Hey, lets go talk to them!"

"Nah, let's just watch them! They're really cute together. Look at that! They're holding hands!"

It seems they won't come over when I'm with my 'little sister'.

Leon was thankful that was the case right now. Although they still attract attention, people didn't crowd around them. If they ignore the stares, they could enjoy their outing leisurely.

The two went towards the plaza. Leon remembered there was a store which sold a crepe-like dessert in the plaza and asked Charlotte if she wanted some. She nodded vigorously. It seemed she became really interested in it when Leon described it.

After buying two crepes, they went to a nearby bench and eat there. Excited, Charlotte ate the crepe quickly. Though, since her mouth was small, she had barely finish half of the crepe.

"Charlotte, there's cream on your cheek."

Leon used his hands to wipe it off and as he did, he felt a springy soft sensation of the silver haired girl's cheek. Her cheeks blushed slightly, seemingly embarrassed. However, since her expression didn't change, it was hard to tell.

Charlotte stared at Leon whose wiping his hands with a handkerchief for a moment with her crimson eyes. She then purposefully ate the crepe messily, causing more cream to stick to her white cheeks and looked at Leon once more.

"Charlotte... Are you doing this on purpose?"

She stayed quiet and continue staring at her brother with sparkly eyes, trying to have him wipe it off like he did before.

Looking at her, Leon realised what she wanted. But since there was too much cream stuck on her face, he decided to clean her up with his handkerchief.

However, although the cream was wiped clean, Charlotte seemed dissatisfied and puffed her cheeks. She then purposefully stick a little bit of cream to her cheeks and demanded a redo.

Realising this would repeat over and over, Leon decided to do it with his hand. Again as he did, he felt the springy soft sensation of her cheeks. It was incredibly pleasant to touch and he felt an urge to keep on playing with it. However, even though she seemed to be happy while he did it, it would be rude to do so for a long time and let go after he had wiped off all the cream.

Charlotte seemed a little bit sad when he did but decided to continue eating. She thought they could take their time once they were in the inn and be spoiled to the fullest by Leon.