Chapter 82 ~ Freya's Day

AN: Every time I listened to an anime opening or ending song, I have the urge to make a fanfic about it. This is why I have so much stories I want to write, but too little time... Hah... 

One whole chapter this week. There'll be a side story on Wednesday for Charlotte. Hope you guys enjoy this one~

It was two days after Vyra's day. Early in the morning, a figure was seen walking down the hallways of the palace. Despite wearing a loose and comfortable white nightgown, the figure of her proportionate body could still be seen. Especially her sexy and curvaceous body line which was still slightly visible through her thin nightgown.

This, however, wasn't meant to show off her body to people. In fact, she hated anyone who would look at her body with lustful eyes. The only one who she wanted to look at her with such passionate and lustful eyes was the love of her life, her darling.

She walked quietly and quickly through the halls of the palace, not wanting to have anyone saw her in this kind of attire and so she could meet her darling faster.

Freya was able to change her clothes in an instant by accessing her <<Inventory>>, however she would have to use her magic which could be detected by Leon. She wanted, as much as possible, to not alert her darling and surprise him.

After reaching his room, Freya entered quietly and saw Leon's figure sleeping soundly, causing a smile to form on her face.

She walked towards him, trying to not make any noises, and went into his covers to sleep with him. Freya stared at the sleeping face of the man she loves with all her heart and felt her heart thumping faster and faster and a loving smile formed on her face. Her face started getting hotter and she started getting closer and closer to him to hug him.

His scent, his warmth, the touch of his body, and his presence, all of them made her feel warm and safe. Her love for him was something beyond what she could explain.

She continue hugging him then moved away to watch her darling's sleeping face. Immediately, a loving and gentle smile, that could only be formed when she's with Leon, appeared on her blushing face.

--------------------------X--------------------------

A white space lightened by golden light stretched until the horizon. A figure of a man could be seen, floating through the space. He opened his eyes and started to straighten up in the space and observed his surrounding.

Where is this... Why does it feel... So familiar...

Suddenly, a radiant golden light shone on him, blinding him slightly. However, he was then brought into a warm hug. From the corners of his eyes, he saw long raven black hair with a tinge of violet.

Leon had never seen the woman before in his life. Normally, he would've immediately get off from a stranger. However, for some reason, he felt like he knew her. He felt warm and safe being in her embrace. It was different from when he was with Freya, Lily, Vyra, Aria or Iris. It was something he had never felt before.

Her scent calmed him down, her touch made him feel safe, and her embrace seemed to tell him that everything is going to be okay, no matter what.

Without realising, a tear dropped from his eyes. But before he could ask, the woman spoke with a voice that touched his heart.

"I'm very happy and proud that you've come to know love, my beloved and precious Leon. I'm glad that you are living happily. I will continue to watch over you."