六 | 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    I don't feel like going to school, but just staying at home is boring too.

    Standing up from her bed that morning, (Y/N) slid on her coat and grabbed her purse before walking the small distance to the nearby cafe Light introduced to her. Sitting down in a small booth and glancing over the menu, she contemplated over what to order before deciding on her favorite pastry which was then brought out to her rather quickly. Taking a bite, she hummed in bliss at how good it was, taking another before propping her head up in thought.

    Today, Light will be aware of Raye Penber trailing him since Ryuk tells him.

    How do I stop him from giving Light his badge?

    Finishing her pastry rather quickly since she had many things to plan out and do, she exited the small cafe to return back to her house. Unfortunately, the more she walked, the more a creeping feeling of being watched settled within the back of her mind. Turning the corner of a building quickly, she then ducked behind a car, only peering slightly over the vehicle to watch and wait. Soon enough, a man dressed in dark clothing came into view, his head turning in every way which she assumed was to try to see which way she went. And as he passed the car, she leapt out and tackled him to the ground, pressing a knee down on his back whilst holding his hands behind him.

    "Who are you?" (Y/N) demanded, pressing her knee down even further info his back when he didn't answer. "Why are you following me?"

    "I'm afraid I can't say. It's classified information," the man grunted, struggling in her hold before gasping when feeling her hands slide along his waist. "H-Hey what are you doing!?"

     She didn't answer, instead quickly reaching down to his belt to unhook the badge that was clipped there. She frowned when noticing that it was an FBI agent's badge, and she knew that there was only one reason why such a person would be in Japan at this exact moment in time.

Why would L assign someone to me?

"What's an FBI agent doing following me?" She still decided to ask, her eyes narrowing.

    "Again, I can't say. It's classified information."

    Her eyes narrowed at his answer, the hues brimming with questions, but yielded and released the man who quickly picked up and dusted himself off before she handed him his badge back.

    This never happened in the anime...

    But then again, I was never there.

    Is this because I'm close with Light? That I'm a highschool student living alone? A highschool student that also lives next to the chief of the police headquarters?