六十七 | 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    God... is a woman?

    Teru Mikami stared with wide eyes at his computer screen that showcased (Y/N)'s picture. His curiosity about the Death Note, along with the specific instructions sent to him, grew to the point where he could no longer stop himself from investigating everything he could about how it ended up in his possession—the thought consumed him until he could no longer sleep at night. Barely letting his fingertips brush against the warm surface, he let out a breath when finding he wasn't dreaming.

    This... is certainly unexpected.

    But that doesn't change anything.

    God, Kira... I shouldn't have assumed it was male but female.

    They, as much as male, are the future.

    And this female right here... is my God that I will serve until the end of my days.

    Chuckling softly as his intense dark gaze stayed pinned to the picture, the sound all but would have sounded wicked to any onlookers. Teru's fingers twitched before curling into fists, his knuckles whitening from how taut he pulled them. He was glad of his role as prosecutor—he had been able to uncover many things about (Y/N) just by running her face through a simple facial recognition test.

He smiled to himself as his eyes scanned over the information about her.

    (L/N)(Y/N)...

    I see She came from (C/N), is fluent in Japanese, has a record of petty theft, and... is a college student? She's a year younger than me... yet has already brought the world to its knees.

As expected of my God.

Teru continued to soak in all information regarding (Y/N) in an obsessive manner, not noticing that Rem who had appeared behind could see everything that he was doing. Immediately, worry and doubt began to creep up within her like a virus as soon as she saw (Y/N)'s picture.

    He knows.

    (L/N)(Y/N)... he knows that she possessed my notebook.

    "Shinigami," Teru suddenly announced, making Rem look up as a small breath of air left her lips. "Was this the previous owner of the Death Note?"

    "I cannot say."

    "Well, even if you don't tell me, I'm sure She's the one. I'm sure She's God."

    Hm...

    It's only natural that his logic would be skewed as he wouldn't know who else would have also possessed the notebook—mine or Ryuk's.