七 | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Three days after (Y/N) realized that L had set an FBI agent on her trail, the report from that very same man was now in front of the detective. Watari had just informed him of the criminals that Kira had used to conduct experiments on, and now this. He wondered if there was something that he had missed about the girl, but he knew it was impossible.

    He stared down at the report.

     (L/N)(Y/N) was suddenly able to jump a fully grown man, and keep him down to intercept his badge?

    What's she trying to do?

    She's been suspicious from the start, but now knowing she can take down a skilled agent means she must know a form of martial arts... but how was she able to figure out he was following her? The probability of her being Kira is low—3%.

    No, more like 2%.

    But I can't leave out any possibilities. Perhaps Kira has a different goal altogether. Perhaps this pentagram and letter are some kind of message?

    Huh, is this it?

    'L do you know...'

    As L pondered over this new piece to the ever changing puzzle he involved himself in, (Y/N) currently began pacing around her house since in exactly two hours, Light would be going on a date with Yuri. He had originally asked her if she wanted to go with him, but she had been able to slip out of the confrontation with the almost white lie of already making plans that day.

    If she was going to make sure Raye Penber—the FBI agent trailing him—didn't die, she needed to be with him, not Light.

    Knowing that said boy was still within his house discussing with Ryuk about the rules of the Death Note, she decided to leave early, making sure that her FBI agent wasn't following her before moving on with her plan. Tucking a lock of (H/C) hair behind her ear, she approached the bus station, sitting down at a nearby bench and pretending to be doing something on her phone whilst discreetly glancing up every now and then to make sure she wouldn't miss Raye.

Finally, he did show up.

Immediately, she began tailing him.

    "Raye Penber, FBI," (Y/N) murmured into his ear, watching as his steps faltered. "You came to Japan at the request of L to start investigating the police and their families, correct?"

    "How do you know that?" Raye questioned as he turned to face her. "Who are you?"

    "That isn't important," she waved away his questions, staring up at him in a chilling way that made him involuntarily shiver. "All I need you to do is listen, and maybe yours and Misora Naomi's fates can be changed from the course that you set them upon from this day onwards."