三十五 | 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

(Y/N) stared at Misa who stared back.

    The next day at To-Oh, just like (Y/N) thought, the actress was waiting for her and Light on a bench, kicking her legs out absentmindedly as she stared at the passerby's. It looked like she was on a break, and she also looked bored, so when she saw the two of them approach, her face instantly lit up.

    "(Y/N)!" She squealed as she rushed forward to engulf the girl in a hug.

    (Y/N) merely sighed.

    Just great.

    I hope Mogi doesn't get suspicious.

    Well, considering she ran up to hug me instead of Light doesn't seem too weird.

    "Hey," said boy cut into her thoughts as he grabbed Misa by the arm and tugged her away from (Y/N), his expression shifting into a scowl while his grip tightened in a rather crushing manner. "You shouldn't hug people you don't know. I'm sure (Y/N) already told you yesterday to leave her alone. Granted, I was just reading between the lines, but I've known her long enough to know what she was saying. Get lost."

    He shoved her away.

    (Y/N) blinked up at him.

    He had never gotten so violent—but then again, Rem was always around so he couldn't.

    Glancing up at the Shinigami and seeing her entire body practically trembling with rage, she immediately took that as her cue to step in between them and calm things down before they got too heated. It wouldn't do her any good if Light was killed off, anyways.

    "Light, while that is what I meant towards Miss Amane, you shouldn't be so rude," she pointed at him in a rather cross way.

    Misa sniffled behind her.

    Her happiness at seeing such a handsome boy crashed when he glared at her so hatefully.

    (Y/N) tilted her head at the reaction.

    Hm...

    Maybe this is better, too...

    Now that Light's revealing his true colors to her instead of manipulating her with gentle words and touches, Misa will see now.

    She shouldn't pursue him.

    "Hey, Light, give me a moment alone with Miss Amane and I'll be with again shortly," she waved him away, much to his dismay. "It'll only be a minute." Watching as he grumbled under his breath but did as she asked by walking several paces away, she then turned back to Misa with a darkening expression as she said, "I told you not to come near me again."