七十 | 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

My God... 

    She looks so beautiful today.

    Teru watched (Y/N) while she walked down the street, her hands shoved into her pockets and her breath coming out as a cloud as she moved swiftly to her destination. He was currently sitting down on a bench on the other side of the street from her, their crossing having been accidental, meaning the world to him since he saw it as fate.

    She looks fragile, almost.

    And yet underneath that exterior, She helps those in need of helping, and makes those undeserving suffer.

     My idol, my muse.

    No longer deciding to wait for the bus to take him to work, Teru picked up his briefcase before crossing the street to follow (Y/N). The woman looked absolutely ethereal to the man, and no matter how he looked at her, he couldn't find anything unpleasing about her. All he wanted to do from that point on was look upon her visage and never tear his eyes away from her.

     Something about her was mesmerizing.

     Is it because She's God?

     Is it because I know what She has done?

    Deciding not to think too much on the reason, shaking his head which made his dark hair ruffle at the action, he continued to stalk (Y/N), unaware that she knew his every move. She knew that the way he was able to kill that man on the train was with the Shinigami eyes—she hadn't had Misa instruct him to make the deal, but he must have done so anyway so he could please 'God.' That meant that he had been able to see that she had no lifespan, and was also a holder of a Death Note

    Her frown grew.

    That's the only explanation.

    He must have found me when I had Misa instruct him about that additional information with Rin. I did that in case the Death Note was found, but...

    Now he's found me.

    Squeezing her hands into fists, she then stopped, hesitating in front of the bakery where she had met Rin. It didn't tear her up inside that he was now dead, but she still felt partly responsible for his passing, and wished to know what happened to him. Quickly shaking the emotion off, knowing she couldn't distract herself from Teru, she then stepped inside. The small bell above the door rung at her entrance as she then walked over to the display and crouched down, observing the treats.

    Tension ran high at Headquarters.

    And she needed a break—so what better way to do that than by having a slice of her favorite cake?