六十三 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

(Y/N) was taken aback.

    She knew that L was inexperienced when it came to love, sex, and a variety of other things regarding intimacy and connection with another person, but she did not expect him to be so good with his tongue. By then, all of her clothes were off and she was draped across the desk with her legs over L's shoulders, her hands gripping the edge while her head tilted backward as she moaned in ecstasy.

    His hands explored every inch of her body in a clumsy, almost shy manner, but when it came to his tongue that traveled inside of her, her entire body shook with how good she felt.

    She grabbed his hair, forcing his head down.

    L grunted.

    He could see he was pleasing her.

    With that knowledge, his own arousal only grew, eventually leading him to pull away from her and take off his own shirt. He was thin and pale. (Y/N) could faintly see his ribs, but in no way was she put off by this fact. Her attention was entirely focused on the noticeable bulge in his pants that showcased his desires, her eyes then traveling upwards to his flushed face.

    She smiled.

    "Come here," she motioned for him to move closer, hooking her fingers in the loops of his jeans to pull him in when he was going too slow.

    Unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off, (Y/N) brushed her fingers against his length, watching as his entire body twitched from the stimulation. He pressed a hand against the lower part of his face, his breathing growing heavier as she began to stroke him. It wasn't long before he began to whimper when she wrapped her lips around his length, using her tongue to further please him.

"(Y/N)..." he murmured softly, his fingers threading through her hair as he pushed her to keep going, thrusting his hips even into her face.

She hummed at the sound of her name, working her tongue over his length and tip.

L groaned.

Pushing her up and forcing her back down on the desk with her facing him, one of his hands trembling as he ran it down her sides and settled it just at her hips, his other ran down her clit before inserting two fingers inside of her. Gasping at the sudden friction, especially with how long his fingers were, (Y/N) bit her lip as she struggled to retain control over how good she was feeling.

L observed her expressions.

That's what he was.

An observer.

While not learned at all in the art of sex or of the female anatomy, he realized quite instantly that for her to feel pleasure, all he needed to do was stimulate the areas which were most sensitive. Abusing her clit and her breasts, he continued watching her face, wanting to see just what it was that made her vulnerable.