七十六 | 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    In the middle of Light and (Y/N) making love. the door burst open, and there L stood, his leg stretched out after having kicked it open. When catching sight of the two draped over each other in bed, his dark stare only seemed to darken. Light didn't slow down upon the entrance of another person, instead merely continuing to thrust inside of (Y/N), forcing the ploy of humiliation onto her that made her all the more aroused for some reason.

"Light Yagami..." L practically growled, his voice having dropped many octaves for it to reach such a sound. "Get away from her."

"Why should I?" Light huffed out, his cheeks flushed as he gripped (Y/N)'s waist tighter, the girl knowing that the imprints of his hands would be left behind when they were done. "Ryuzaki... it seems like you just can't help being apart of everyone's business."

"As it concerns (Y/N), she is my business."

"Like hell she is."

"Guys~" (Y/N) moaned as she gripped the bedsheets tighter, her expression dripping with absolute intoxication that made L's lips twitch. "Don't fight... L... come here."

He jolted at her words.

For even though it was only a simple command, what was behind them was as clear as day. And although L wished to do nothing more than rip Light away from her and completely rip him apart, his feet moved forward all on their own until he was standing in front of her. Her fingers shook as she unzipped his pants and slid them off of him, revealing his dick that only grew more aroused as soon as her warm breath hit his flesh.

And then when her lips wrapped around his length, all L could do was shudder at the pleasure.

"Seems like you'll get on your hands and knees for anyone," Light scowled as he pulled (Y/N)'s hair so her head was snapped back, forcing her mouth away from L's dick. "You're fucking mine. Don't ever forget that."

"Y-Yeah," (Y/N) whimpered back.

"She's mine," L snapped back as he crawled onto the bed to force her mouth back on his length, his dark eyes lidding while his body twitched from the stimulation. "You shouldn't forget, Light..." At that, his eyes snapped up to meet the boy's gaze, murmuring out, "...I'm the one that fucked her before you."

Light's rage only grew.

Thrusting inside of (Y/N) even more violently than before, biting down on her neck until he drew blood to mark her as his own, Light did all that he could to make her see that he was the better option. Sliding his hand down her stomach, he abused her clit to the point where she was seeing stars, her moaning and the vibrations from her throat making L grunt softly as he pushed her head farther down on his length.

"I need you, (Y/N)," Light whispered breathily into her ear, unknown to her his eyes reflecting a type of obsession that longed to possess her. "I need you so fucking much..."

    Forcing her up and turning her around with his dick still inside of her, he loved the way her breasts pressed against his chest as he fucked her while she sat in his lap, her nails digging into his back from how good she felt. L, a bit irritated at that point from the way Light kept trying to covet (Y/N) all to himself, bent down to her ass and began stimulating her second hole, her entire body shaking at the sudden new sensation. And then when L's tongue went inside, her toes curled and her nails dug further into Light's back.

Panting, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, she internally joked to herself that all she needed was one more man and all three of her holes would have been pleasured.

But L and Light were enough.

When Light's movements got more sloppy, it was obvious that he was close. Pulling his dick out, he then forced it down her throat. L meanwhile, after having lubed up her second hole and stimulated it quite vigorously with several fingers, let out a sigh as he then slowly slid his length in, finding that it was even tighter than the other. Almost climaxing right then and there at the way she felt around him, L slowly and carefully began to thrust. Handling (Y/N) gently, wanting to make sure she felt only pleasure, he then pressed his chest against her back so he could then massage and play with her breasts.

(Y/N) was in Heaven.

She had never tried anal sex before or had sex with two men at the same time.

It was entirely addicting.

Soon enough, all three of them hit their climax, Light first followed by (Y/N) and then L.

Collapsing onto her bed, exhausted and not knowing if she could move, she let out a slow exhale of breath. She knew she should probably get up and clean herself up, but her entire body ached from the physical exertion of pleasing two men. Light, calmed down from his rather primal urges, could only sigh at his actions as his gaze took in the bleeding bite marks and bruises that he had left on her body. Carefully picking her up, L following not too far being, Light set her gently in the bathtub.

"Oh, so now you're being gentle, huh?" (Y/N) laughed softly.

"Anything for you," he smirked.

And as Light and L began cleaning her up since they insisted, it wasn't long before round two began while the water beat down on their forms, their bodies melding together. (Y/N) didn't fight their advances, instead welcoming them wholeheartedly. She had never denied her feelings or their own, and she wasn't going to deny them now.

Instead, her smile only grew.

This is perfect.

After all, it's only natural that I use their obsession to my advantage, no?