Walk Through Fire

She looked in the mirror at herself. Small smiles appearing as she rubbed up and down her gown. Her thoughts ran every which direction in her mind. Trying to find the right words for this moment, but she couldn't find them. The reason she couldn't find them is because they're so many to describe how she is feeling in this exact moment.

Simone: (appearing behind Olivia)You look beautiful Liv. (Olivia Jumps out of her thoughts)

Olivia: (smiles) Thanks Simone.

Simone: Are ready? Nervous?

Olivia: Umm, I'm ready and nervous a little. (Chuckles)

Simone: Why are you nervous? You're marrying the man of your dreams. (Fixing Liv's veil) Simone replied fixing Olivia's veil.

Olivia: I don't know....it's just

Simone: Just what?

Olivia: I've...We've waited for this day for so long and now that it is here, I just want everything to be perfect.

Simone: It will be perfect Liv. Long as you two are standing together, everything is going to be perfect.

Liv: I know (sighs). I just really hope I'm everything that he has ever dreamed of. You know?

Simone: Know I don't know, because from my view you're everything and more for that man. He worships the ground that you walks on. He loves you.

Olivia: (smiles) I know. I'm just getting in my head a little. I'm just so nervous Mone. Spencer is beyond my wildest dream. (Blinks away tears) I didn't believe this could happen for me. That I would actually see or experience this moment.

Simone: Get out your head. (Takes her hand) Because girl you have overcame every obstacle that life has thrown your way. You're marrying the man of your dreams. What you two have is special and it's love. That man would marry you anywhere at anytime. (Liv smiles)

Olivia: (touching her dress) Thanks for being my maid of honor. (Simone looks at her) I don't know how I would get through this day without you.

Simone: It's only right that I'm your maid honor. You were mines at my first wedding, even though you tried to stop it. (Chuckles) Maybe I should pay you back. (Laughs a little) (takes Liv's hands) Honestly you do not have to thank me. I'm honored to be by your side. You deserve all the happiness in the world. (Takes a deep breath) Today is your day Olivia Baker who will be Mrs. James in the next forty minutes. (Both giggle)

Olivia: I love you sis.

Simone: (smiles) I love you too sis. (Hugs her) (pulls away) Now let's get those bridesmaids of yours in here for a couple pictures.

Liv took another look at herself in the mirror. A trance of reflection started to happen in the mirror. She saw everything in the mirror she had hope to become one day.

Groom Suite.......................

Beads of sweat started to trickle down Spencer's forehead. Jordan handed him a towel to wipe his forehead.

Spencer: Thanks man. (Wipes forehead)

Coop: You're going to sweat out your suit before you even get to the alter. Relax man. (Puts hand on his shoulder)

Spencer: I don't even know why I'm so nervous right now.

Coop: Cause you're about to marry the girl of your dreams. When we were kids you use to talk about how you would find the one. Dawg you found your girl that's why you're nervous. Look once you see her, all those nerves will disappear. What y'all got is real.