Sabotage

Still on my Spelivia high from last week. They're just EVERYTHING!!!! I could go on and on about Spencer and Liv but I'll save that for another day. Let's get into this episode shall we?

PAUSE!!! We're not discussing the episode just yet. We have to talk about this promo because I need to know who ring is it!!! THIS RING THAT JJ FOUND, WHO DOES IT BELONG TO!!!! Oh my goodness!!! Am I going g to get my Different World Whitley/Dwayne airport moment?! Like who's ring is it. Spencer said he's not ready to lose another Baker. My heart is beating fast!!! Yep Next Monday come on in because I'm seated for this. I need to know who's ring is it!!!!

Tonight's episode wasn't awful. Sometimes you have to have the lit episode to go to an episode like this tonight. Congratulations Olivia! You deserve it sweetie. Everyone who said London you were correct. I always wanted to visit London. Glad to see Grandma back in the house and coming through with some guidance. She said something about fate and who texts our girl....SPENCER!! Everyone sees the love and there is no denying that at all people. I get why Liv was hesitant to tell Laura but she knew she couldn't creep around her feelings to protect mama. Laura is still finding her footing but that doesn't mean she's fragile. She still came through like the support mom and said yes you are packing your bags and going.

How long have we waited for this discussion on who the real JJ is? Like why are we so late in the season finally having this discussion? Love how the guys and Liv showed up for him. To help him reach that inner person within himself. Grasp that fun JJ is apart of him but not completely his identity. Things that he was doing that fun actually brought the group together in many ways. I agree. He shouldn't lose that part of him, but definitely needed that wake up call. Don't have a whole lot to say on that because I honestly felt like we should have been hitting this tiny moments with JJ all season so it could have came together a little better. Maybe? Idk? Just really loved the moment.

I'm calling it now, I got a feeling Patience and Coop might rekindle next season some. Or their friendship will blossom more. Proud of Coop. Honestly I mean that. She's doing something with her life and going in a positive direction. She actually stayed out of somebody's business tonight so yay for Coop. That's because she has her own problems going on right now. Laura and Coop are just a great duo. Laura Baker has always came through for everyone so I see where Liv gets it from. Maybe it's time for Mama Laura to become a law professor. What do you guys think?

Dillion is funny. He made it clear that he didn't need Spencer's help with relationships because that's not working out too well for him lol. Don't blame Dill. Love the bond him and Carter have created but I do agree with Spence, still let Grace in on that bond some. Don't leave her in the dark. Most mom's want to know what's going on in your life. I wouldn't share my crushes with my mom but I would with my sister. Then I started to feel that feeling of my mom feeling like she wasn't included in my life. Those were my teenage years, but by time I hit the end of my senior year and a freshman in college, you couldn't stop me from calling and telling my mom every aspect of my life. Good job Dillion for letting Mama Grace in and let her give you some advice. Her advice didn't only help Dillion but Spencer as well.

Spelivia.....you two just know how to tug at our hearts. The hand hold and hug. Chef kisses because even with the small moment they ate. Liv hasn't told everyone about her trip but she made sure Spencer Alzono James was informed. And she told it from her OWN mouth! Liv said she wasn't going to leave without her man knowing. Y'all Spencer is hurt. He's happy for her but he's hurt. His baby girl is going thousand of miles away and a whole different time zone away from for THREE months!!! Do you guys think they could survive that? Three weeks at newspaper camp (as Spencer called it) was definitely too long for them. He's happy but honestly not ready to let her go. He was holding on for dear life. Gosh what's going ti happen next week when it's time for her to leave? She hasn't even left and he was already holding on tight.

That's all I really have to say about tonight. Definitely ready to find out about this ring next week. Any of my fellow writers want to do a one shot over the ring???? Don't speak all at once lol. Alright love you guys 🩷🩷🩷🩷.