Blackout

SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, EVERYBODY!!! I don't know about y'all but I had a GREAT TIME TONIGHT!!! CHEERS TO 21 TRIPS AROUND THE SUN SPENCER!!! I'm giving this episode a 10/10!!! It was so freaking fun!! Amazing job Mike and David. They never disappoint.

Spelivia......yeah I can say so much about them. It's so cute seeing them in this mature stage of their relationship. I love their love. Spencer was ready for that other birthday gift lol. Man threw his underwear off thinking he was about to get laid instead he got corn muffins. A very sweet gesture from Liv, ma'am we got to get rid of the Soymilk. It's okay you have time sis lol. Liv stood by her man! Hyped her man up! And let him celebrate! I love that! Spencer is all about Liv and he would take a night in with her over anything!!! But I'm glad she encouraged him to enjoy it!!! The matching pinky promise tattoos..... I'm too DONE!!! We're winning over here!!! She said we'll always be home 😩😩😩. That's what we've been waiting on!!!

Spencer being drunk is one of my favorites now. Daniel acted his butt off. He embody the 21st blackout beautifully and wonderfully!!! I was turnt with Spencer myself!!! Our boy had a time!!! I can't even reflect over the whole episode because it focused over the 21st birthday and I loved it! Like I don't even think there was anything I would want differently in the episode. This was a lit episode!!! I love a good fun episode before we go deeper!!! We needed this episode!! I don't want to talk about any football drama, because there is more of that to come later next week. Shout out what was your favorite moments tonight!!!

All American is going from 13 episodes to 15!!! Do you think we're wrapping up or may get another season???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER JAMES!!!!