Ordinary People

I'm Crying!!!! That's All I Can Say But I Feel Inspired!!!!

"Y'all really done?" Spencer rolled his eyes at his best friend asking for the hundredth the same questions. For the past few weeks they had been over this topic.

"How many times do we have to go over this Coop? You ask me this everyday when you see me." Taking a big gulp of his oj and focusing back on his assignment.

Throwing her hands and shaking her hand. "Look I got to be sure. Because between you two, you never. Hell you've been spending a lot of time here and I live here."

"You don't like my company?"

"I ain't say all that. But for this to be your ex's crib, you're here a lot."

"Me and Liv are good. She's in a good space and so am I. There's no bad blood. Besides breaking up is what is best for us."

"For who? Both of y'all or her? Cause from the looks of it, both of y'all dumb asses are miserable. I'm not understanding, if she was willing to stay together, then why breakup?"

"I've explained this to you for the millionth but once again breaking up is what's best for both of us. I don't want her feeling like she had to give up her dreams to be with me. I don't want that. I love her way too much to stand in her way."

"Shouldn't that be enough?"

"I wish it could be but it can't be."

Shallow footsteps hit the stairs behind them. She glucose across the room and his eyes fixated on on the glow upon her skin. The way her curls had still stood in place like the last several times that he had saws her.

"Good morning Coop.......Spencer."

"Morning Liv." Coop went back to chowing down a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Their eyes fixated on each other simply letting other factors fade out that was in the room. In taking the features of each other that they seemed to miss.

"Spencer.....Spencer....SPENCER!!!" Slapping the back of his head knocking him out his trans. "You two can stop making googly eyes with each other. Just kiss and make up."

Liv cleared her throat and turnt around pouring herself a cup of coffee. "So ummm Coop how's classes going?"

"Great. We just talked about some dope ass cases in Intro to Law. Our justice system is corrupted like hell."

"I can agree with you on that?" Taking a big sip of her coffee.

"Everything going good with you?" Connecting his brown eyes to hers.

"Yeah. Umm been busy but everything is great. How about you? Everything good with football?"

"Yeah. It's cool."

Liv nodded her head and looked around. Shaking her head and gathering her things, Coop gathered her things.

"Nope I'm not doing this. You two is going to be the death of me. Just get back together already."

Silence perplexed the room with awkwardness settling in.

"Do you want breakfast.......never mind see you already have some."

"Yeah thanks."

The only sound heard was the ticking of the clock. Both avoiding each other gaze for as long as they could. In a swift second, lips were connected as shirts were being unbuttoned. Slight moans escaping each one's lips. Using all his strength straddling her onto his waist. Moving them to their final destination.

Both sat on each side of the bed buttoning up their clothes.

"Do you need a ride to campus? I could give you one. I don't have class today but I still can give you one."