Reunited

Okay so I'm traveling right now for the weekend. So as I was getting my bags ready and loading them up, an idea popped in my head. Couldn't pass on!! Enjoy ☺️!!

The sounds of suitcases rolling across the pavement filled the airport. Click Click Click, echoing as the slim figure strutted towards the nearest gate. A little out of breath, but she managed to voyage through the crowd of people.

"About time!"

"Hello to you too......thanks for asking how I'm doing........of course I need help with my suitcase."

"Sorry about that." He takes the suitcase out of her reach.

"No hug or hello?" Putting her hands on her hips.

"Come here big head." Pulls her in for a hug. "How are you?"

Smiles and squeezes him back. "I'm good. Just so good to be home."

They pull away and get a good look at each other like it's been a long time.

"I see you straighten your hair. Should I be worried because-"

"Ha ha ha. Very funny."

"You're huge!"

"Am I?" She stares down at herself trying to get clear indication on what he just said.

"I'm kidding Liv. Take it easy on me please. I know those hormones can be vicious. Besides I was just talking about the belly."

Olivia looks down at her belly and giggles and looks back at her brother. She rubbed her tummy to get her baby stirred up.

"So how far along?"

"Six months."

"Only three more months to go."

"Yeah three long months to go."

"So am I having a niece or nephew?"

They began walking through the airport to make it through the congested traffic.

"I decided not to know. I want to be surprised when they're born." Smiling down rubbing her tummy.

"We'll all be surprised."

Jordan loaded the suitcase in his trunk while Olivia made herself comfortable in the passenger seat. Quickly she kicked off her heels bringing her feet up to massage her foot.

"See pregnancy doesn't match with your glam I see."

"Nope it doesn't."

"I know you don't...."

"Jordannn......"

"Look I know you don't want to talk about it, but you have to tell him you know."

"How do you know that I haven't told him?"

"You have?"

Olivia looks out the window away from Jordan. She mutters her response. Jordan shakes his head I'm disappointed and looks straight ahead.

"He has to know Olivia. And you can't avoid telling him. Not with this timeline."

"I will tell him. Okay?! You're so exhausting."

"When?"

"I'll tell him when I tell him."

"You're telling him tomorrow night! No ifs ands buts about it Liv. Spencer has to know. And you're showing so it's not like you can actually hide it."

"Are you going to nag me the whole way to our parents' house or...."

"I'm just stating simple facts. The break up wasn't so good a few months back. You got a great opportunity in New York and Spencer was balling out here. The distance wasn't going to work out well. Y'all tried it for a few weeks and it was crucial. Then boom, two months later you find out you're pregnant."