Breathin

Spencer: I will never underestimate your football talent. (Walking in)

Olivia: You better not. (Following in)

Spencer: You want anything to drink? (Making his way to fridge)

Olivia: Nope I'm good. (Leans against counter) I really feel bad about Jordan and Simone.

Spencer: Me too. (Sips water)

Olivia: Maybe I should text or call her.

Spencer: You should, but let everything settle down first.

Olivia: Yeah.

Spencer: (observing Olivia) You good?

Olivia: Umm yeah. Just a rough night. Jordan isn't the only Baker who gotten broken up with. Jenn found a new sponsor.

Spencer: I'm sorry babe.

Olivia: (shrugs) It's okay. Just lately I haven't had time for Jenn. I have been a horrible sponsor.

Spencer: Naw don't do that. You've been a great sponsor. Just maybe now wasn't the best time to be a sponsor. You got her this far and I promise you that she will not forget that.

Olivia: (sighs) Yeah you're right.

Spencer: I know I am. (Smirks) Want to watch a movie?

Olivia: Sure. You get the snacks and I'll go change.

Spencer: How about we both go change. We could take a shower together.

Olivia: That's very tempting Mr. James, but I'm have to oppose. I think I pulled a muscle tonight.

Spencer: I can massage it out for you.

Olivia: I will take the massage. (Pecks his lips) I'm change. Pick a movie.

Liv headed upstairs. Spencer watched as she left the room. He sighed to himself as he felt something was off with his girl these past few days. He wanted her to feel open to come to him about anything. Liv paced the floor of her bedroom trying to gather her thoughts.

Olivia: Hey. Sorry if I'm calling you this late. Just didn't know who else to talk to.

Nurse Joy: You're so lucky my show is over with.

Olivia: I'm sorry. Just I really needed to talk.

Nurse Joy: I'm listening.

Olivia: (sits on bed) Lately it seems like everything has been spiraling for me. Jenn has found a new sponsor. I've basically been a half ass sponsor to her lately. It just like so much is going on for me and I don't know how to handle all of these changes.

Nurse Joy: Do something for me, Olivia. Take a deep breath. (Liv takes a deep breath) Good now let it out. I'm glad you called me because apparently it's a lot that we need to talk about. Change is good and sometimes it's not. It's all about how you handle the changes. And in this case, you're handling the changes the best way possible this time. That's something to celebrate.

Olivia: I guess so.

Nurse Joy: I know so. Things didn't workout with you and Jenn, but you got her this far Olivia. All of her progress was because of you.

Olivia: True.

Nurse Joy: Besides the breakup with Jenn, what else has been going on?

Olivia: I'm trying to balance so much. Between school, work, and my relationships, I don't think I'm actually finding a balance like I thought. I've been working on this NIL story and I'm second guessing my decision about writing the article.