Season 6 Discussion

I don't know about you guys but I'm missing All American like really bad. Mostly Spencer and Olivia lol. Since I love our conversations after every episode, I want to take the time ask you guys some questions on what you think will happen in season 6. I'll give my thoughts and you gets let me know how you're feeling.

1. Do you guys think we will get a three to four month time jump in season 6?

I think we should....nope.....we NEED a time jump. Even if it's a few months. A time jump is necessary to make some of these storylines work.

2. How long do you guys think it will be before Jordan and Layla's engagement is revealed?

I'm going to say the first episode of the new season it will be revealed. I'm going to be shocked if it doesn't happen.

3. Should we get more JJ this upcoming season?

Me personally, I would love for us to see more JJ. Sometimes I feel like we do not get enough of his story and have to fill in the gaps. Plus he's maturing more so it's only fair we get to be on this new journey of his.

4. Does Coop make it in time to save Patience? Or will someone else find her?

I'm going to say Coop makes it in time. I hope she makes it in time. But if she doesn't make it then I think it would be Layla or Laura who finds Patience.

5. More football in season 6?

Heck Yeah! We need to get back to our roots. I love the football montages. Those made me feel like I was watching the game in person lol.

6. If Jordlayla shared the engagement with someone who do you think it would be?

Asher and Jaymee. I would include Spencer, but we know he would tell Liv lol. He tells her everything just about. And Jordan knowing how his twin felt the first time he got married young, I don't think he would want her to know just yet. Cause we know Olivia Baker is going to call him out if she thinks he's moving too fast.

7. Will Spelivia establish their relationship status during this season?

They better!!! Like I get possibly not wanting to rush into things full on because there is a conversation that needs to be had. Yeah they have their love confessions but they do need to discuss the breakup from both perspectives. I think that would help make their relationship stronger. But I think they made it clear at the airport they're back together without saying it.

8. Should the writers bring back family dinners at the Baker's?

Yes! When I say we need to go back to our roots we need to go back. I feel like family dinners were apart of Billy's legacy. Even if it's just once a month, let's bring the back. We have three locations to do family dinners so there is no excuse not to do them.

9. What are you hoping for this upcoming season?

I'm hoping for stronger relationships, family dynamics, football, and overall the village coming together more and building together. We have had enough trauma so please no more for now. If we do have to face trauma make it small. Spelivia is definitely on a growth spurt after everything they've been through. Jordan and Layla are probably going to go through their growing pain era. They may have different views on marriage and when to get married, so I seen them clashing when it comes to this topic. Patience and Coop...I think it might be a minute before we get them back together. Patience is going to be going through a lot but I think Coop is going to be that shoulder for her.

10. Do you think Olivia will go back to journalism? Or will she continue to explore college?

There is a great possibility that she goes back to journalism, but I think she'll probably focus on her podcast. Start Liv The Truth all the way back and let it take off. She's most likely going to make up for the lost time of college she didn't experience her freshman year. I think she would want Spencer to fully be okay with her journalism career. Knowing that played a factor in their breakup, I think she would want to make sure they're secure. But girl is going to chase her dreams so I'm here for the ride.

11. How special should the 100th episode be?

The 100 episode needs to be super special. Like nothing so predictable! Super special. It needs to be like 5x04 but taken up a couple of notches. Like the episode needs to be full of memorable moments from each character.

Okay add on some more questions in the comments. Let's discuss our thoughts about what season 6 could possibly be!!!