Caribbeans Baby Pt.2

Waves crashed against the shore. Sounds of sea gulls stirring around on land and in the sky. The tropical winds floated through the window. Giving the room a lustful breeze and calming nature.

Olivia: (moaning) Mhmm.....Yes....Just Like That.

Spencer: Like That?

Olivia: Just Like That.

Spencer: (groaning) How Does It Feel Baby?

Olivia: G-G-Good. I Need More.

Spencer: More?

Olivia: More.

Spencer: Are You Sure You Can Handle It?

Olivia: Damnit Spencer Give Me (throws head back) FUCK!!

Spencer: (chuckles) Relax (kisses her neck)

Olivia: Ahh. Baby That's My Spot.

Spencer: I Know. (Kisses Neck)

Olivia: Go Deeper.

Spencer: Whatever You Want Baby.

Following her command and giving his all to her. He wasn't going to stop until she was ready to stop.

Olivia: I'm Coming Undone.

Spencer: (whisper in ear) Come Undone For Me Baby.

Olivia: Almost There.

Spencer: Don't Tap Out.

The height of her pleasure consumed both of their bodies.

Olivia: SPENCER FUCKING ALZONO JAMES!!!

Kissing the crook her neck relaxing her body as she came undone. Her breathing slowing down.

Spencer: You good?

Olivia: (nodding) You have magical powers.

Spencer: (chuckles) You might have woke up the whole house with your screaming.

Olivia: They will be okay. If they were getting the treatment that I just got, they would be moaning and screaming too.

Spencer: You definitely had a lot of pent up stress.

Olivia: I think your magical hands did the trick. Thanks for the massage baby. (Kisses him)

Spencer: No problem.

Olivia: (sighs) I just been so stressed out lately. With work, wedding stuff, and the tension that's brewing in this house, it's been a lot.

Spencer: We're on vacation. You're suppose to be relaxing.

Olivia: I am relaxing for now. With this tension between Jordan, Layla, and Simone, I know sooner or later it's going to be all hell breaking loose. Maybe I shouldn't-

Spencer: Hey..hey...nope don't say you shouldn't had them both as your maid of honors. You chose them from a reason. Regardless if you had one, all three of them would have to be in same room. They got to figure this out for themselves. Can't save everyone Liv.

Olivia: (sighs) I know. I'm going to take a shower. Joining me?

Spencer: In a minute. My agent called last night. I need to hit him back.

Liv nods and head straights for the bathroom. Spencer dialed up his agent to see what he was calling about. Everyone knew he was on vacation and didn't want to be weighed down with business if it wasn't important.